oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

He should do a Gerrard/Totti and stay faithful to Boro :D (one can atleast hope/dream!)

WAIT!!!!

Gerrard & Totti played for Boro!!!!

That’s amazing :D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess a lot of it has to do with what Gibson himself believes he is capable of (and i imagine he is pretty ambitious and confident in his own ability), and what sort of price tag we put on his head.

It would be really bittersweet to see him go. Will ALWAYS be rooting for him, and wanting him to reach his true potential, in what ever team he went to. But i just hope he thinks it through (if the chance to leave does come), because at Boro he can always be the big fish in a little pond, and potentially have 'the little fella' status amoung boro fans.

Trust me when I say this! Gibson was promised he can leave this summer if we don't go up this season,

He only stayed because he felt he owed the club 1 more season after what was a diabolical season last year.

Southgate told him he wouldn't be picked playing in the championship, so obviously he will go to any premiership club in the summer if we don't get there.

My source - Someone who helped bring Gibson into the world

No questioning that source.

500x500https://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_640x362/HT/p2/2015/11/06/Pictures/film-bruce-almighty-2003-morgan-freeman-god_6bb786ac-847f-11e5-b16a-72c3890db210.jpg[/img]

Trust me when I say this! Gibson was promised he can leave this summer if we don't go up this season,

He only stayed because he felt he owed the club 1 more season after what was a diabolical season last year.

Southgate told him he wouldn't be picked playing in the championship, so obviously he will go to any premiership club in the summer if we don't get there.

My source - Someone who helped bring Gibson into the world

No questioning that source.

500x500https://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_640x362/HT/p2/2015/11/06/Pictures/film-bruce-almighty-2003-morgan-freeman-god_6bb786ac-847f-11e5-b16a-72c3890db210.jpg[/img]

The midwife ?

I just have trouble seeing a team come in and offer 20+ million for him because that is likely what we are expecting.

If he leaves we should go all out for Bjelland at Brentford who is out of contract. He is looking for a move to atop division but if he fails to receive a good enough offer we should pounce. Classy and calm left footed defender in his prime. Even if we go up and keep Gibson I’d take a punt.

I just have trouble seeing a team come in and offer 20+ million for him because that is likely what we are expecting.

If he leaves we should go all out for Bjelland at Brentford who is out of contract. He is looking for a move to atop division but if he fails to receive a good enough offer we should pounce. Classy and calm left footed defender in his prime. Even if we go up and keep Gibson I’d take a punt.

Are you forcing danish players on us again? :)

Yeah. I’m relentless. Seriously though Bjelland is a very good defender and would be a very capable replacement for Gibson.

Bakary Sako is also going to be out of contract and Pulis is a big fan if I remember correctly, rumours are he might be going back to France but hopefully Tony can have a word. Regardless of division.

At Championship level of take him. If we were in the Prem I'd want a more proven name at that level though.

Agree. Even though they have been relegated Shawcross and Evans would be perfect. But with a 3 million release clause I’d imagine that Evans will have offers from almost every Prem club.

Is this the official transfer window thread?

Who knows? this type of thread seems to have a mind of it's own and goes in any direction it seems to choose.

However as the window seems to have changed I guess this thread will have a life on it's own also

Yeah. I’m relentless. Seriously though Bjelland is a very good defender and would be a very capable replacement for Gibson.

Don’t think we can sign a player called Bellend. Won’t be able to take him seriously :)