• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you guys are smoking something if you think our players are of Stoke Standard. Most, if not all are better standard.

But can they shout like Leadbitter :omg:

According to the Telegraph we have made a 5m bid for Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori

From what I remember he is a good player but a bit of a sick note, was in the squad for Argentina a few months ago so is obviously highly rated by the national team. Whether he'd drop down to the Championship is another matter I suppose.

According to the Telegraph we have made a 5m bid for Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori

I doubt that’ll be accepted, they paid double that for him so unless they really want rid it won’t be accepted.

Troy Deeney reportedly available for £10m. If Pulis is looking to bring in his own kind of striker, that's one of he few of his style I could get behind...

Reckon he'll end up somewhere like Newcastle or Wolves though.

I'd rather get that lad from Brentford, think it's Bjelend (please excuse the spellng) from what ive heard he can play anywhere across the back line and is good with both feet and as hes out of contract there would be no fee

Troy Deeney reportedly available for £10m. If Pulis is looking to bring in his own kind of striker, that's one of he few of his style I could get behind...

Yeah I could get behind that, still don't think we need to sign another striker, but he's a proven 20+ goalscorer at this level. Probably think he'll stay in the Premier League though and he is certainly good enough to...

Yeah I could get behind that, still don't think we need to sign another striker, but he's a proven 20+ goalscorer at this level. Probably think he'll stay in the Premier League though and he is certainly good enough to...

Isn't Deeney on something like 100k a week? Good striker though and guarantees goals.

Isn't Deeney on something like 100k a week? Good striker though and guarantees goals.

We'll leave him to Aston Villa if that's the case  :funny:

I'd rather get that lad from Brentford, think it's Bjelend (please excuse the spellng) from what ive heard he can play anywhere across the back line and is good with both feet and as hes out of contract there would be no fee

He is targetting a top flight team as he wants to make a step up which he is fully capable of. Can't see him staying in the Championship, but you never know. I hope Pulis has him in his thoughts. If we got him to replace Gibson there wouldn't be an immediate change in quality although Gibson has more potential. Bjelland has been keeoing Andreas Christensen out of the national side in last qualifiers and only missed out on a starting position at the WC because of an injury towards the end of the season meaning he wasn't 100% fit when the team jetted out to Russia. I'd try and tempt him with a large sign-on fee.

Just seen that Abel Hernandez is a free agent. Leeds are apparently ready to move. If Pulis wants another striker than surely he is just the tonic. Big, mobile and proven.

Just seen that Abel Hernandez is a free agent. Leeds are apparently ready to move. If Pulis wants another striker than surely he is just the tonic. Big, mobile and proven.

No chance, people seem to think he's some sort of dead cert in front of goal. He's actually a bit of a donkey. Misses so many chances. He loves an injury too.