• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno why anyone would be happy with Huth. Hes crocked and didn't play at all last season.

Hope our medical team are *** hot if we are looking at the likes of Morrison/Huth.

For me it's partly because I have confidence that Fry is ready to be a lot more involved and could very well be our next Gibson and big sale. Huth could teach him a lot and if he is back to fitness could be invaluable in a lot of games. Would also add a bit of calm next to Ayala. We also saw just last season with Terry that an aging quality defender can still boss this league.

I just want to keep Traore and sign a quality left winger. That's it.

The rest of the team we can fiddle through with whoever, I don't care. It doesn't matter. We'll be awesome to watch and we'll have enough for top 2.

Make it happen MFC.

So which is the biggest gamble, playing a young England U23 player with Championship games under his belt, who has the potential to become a Premier League player, or a 30 odd year old who did not play at all last season. I know which I would pick, sorry Robert I thought you were a great player for us, bit that was then and this is now and it is time to give the up and coming players their chance. As for Morrison, as I said previously, the word coming out of WBA is that they doubt he can get back to full fitness so that really would be a gamble. When do we revive the Jon Walters and Peter Crouch rumours, so we can assemble a real Dads Army?

I've heard that a former star could be making a comeback very soon.

BREAKING

freak-out-because-im-back-baby-e1473712873452.png

Yeah, sorry guys, it was KM.

BREAKING

What a letdown. Another oldtimer with an injury record that goes missing  :liar:

BREAKING

What a letdown. Another oldtimer with an injury record that goes missing  :liar:

I'm glad to be back guys. I know how much you've all missed me. :P

Have had trouble logging in for quite a few weeks now, I thought I had been erased from oneBoro memory forever, so thanks to Tom and Rob for getting it sorted.

Now lets get some signings through the door. Anyone for a trip to the medical centre?

He's been here before and lets be fair, he's not always delivered. I know he's added an other half to his game but I'm not convinced. Is he worth bringing back just for his sporadically good moments?