oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Which left footerd, natural left wingers are there out there that are at the top end of the Championship/lower Premier League standard?. The names off the top of my head are March, Reach, McClean etc. If we have £15 million to spend then we could surely afford any of them but I'd still much rather take a Ritchie or Snodgrass over one of the lesser effective natural left wingers listed previously. Reach does seem to have stepped up a level since he left us but I'd still prefer more of a proven player.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which left footerd, natural left wingers are there out there that are at the top end of the Championship/lower Premier League standard?. The names off the top of my head are March, Reach, McClean etc. If we have £15 million to spend then we could surely afford any of them but I'd still much rather take a Ritchie or Snodgrass over one of the lesser effective natural left wingers listed previously. Reach does seem to have stepped up a level since he left us but I'd still prefer more of a proven player.

There are plenty outside th shores of England. If you are looking at players who are proven at Championship there are obviously very few.

I think we should bring Jordan Graham in on a free personally, can comfortably cover both wings, experienced in the Championship. He actually has a decent assists record, I mentioned him a couple of weeks back. I'd still like another winger in as well as, but he'd certainly fit the bill for me.

Not hugely fussed if we don't get him. But being linked with a left footed winger in the first place is very encouraging.

I think we should bring Jordan Graham in on a free personally, can comfortably cover both wings, experienced in the Championship. He actually has a decent assists record, I mentioned him a couple of weeks back. I'd still like another winger in as well as, but he'd certainly fit the bill for me.

Good shout that. The kid looked like he was gonna be a world beater before that big injury, then made a baffling decision to go to Fulham on loan and compete with Sessegnon.

Very very good delivery aswell. Think I'd probably take him or Grosiki.

I thought about Grosicki but he's just had a very hit and miss season with Hull. His return for his number of starts is pretty good but I seem to remember he came on against us and scored at the KC and he wasn't starting because his head wasn't in it for the Championship. Clearly got the talent, his mentality would seem to be another thing entirely.

I thought about Grosicki but he's just had a very hit and miss season with Hull. His return for his number of starts is pretty good but I seem to remember he came on against us and scored at the KC and he wasn't starting because his head wasn't in it for the Championship. Clearly got the talent, his mentality would seem to be another thing entirely.

Agree he definitely has question marks over his mentality however Hull has been a pretty toxic place to be over the last couple of seasons, similar to Mcnair at Sunderland really where people questioned whether he was really doing his all to get back.

However Pulis I think would be a decent manager for the guy, and I think our changing room is likely a lot more upbeat place to be than Hulls at the moment. 

I've heard Hull are pretty much having a fire sale so if we could get him for under 5m it would be a no brainer for me.

Good shout that. The kid looked like he was gonna be a world beater before that big injury, then made a baffling decision to go to Fulham on loan and compete with Sessegnon.

Very very good delivery aswell. Think I'd probably take him or Grosiki.

would be top of my list too..

Struggle to find better than grosiki at this level when he's on form I just hope we don't over look Watkins.

I reckon Watkins would cost a fortune tbh