• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That article about March is making him out to be a right winger, I thought he was a left winger?

Does anyone know what footed he is and what side he plays or is he comfortable on both wings?

Julien De Sarts Instagram shows him training hard in Austria in lovely Hummel equipment.

Thinking he might play a role this season?

Not sure he will be with us come August... think it’s him and Grant moving on from Midfield. Chapman and wing will get a chance pre season to show they are at the level Pulis wants as well... if one of those could step up into our troublesome LW position it could save us some cash.

Julien De Sarts Instagram shows him training hard in Austria in lovely Hummel equipment.

Not sure he will be with us come August... think it’s him and Grant moving on from Midfield. Chapman and wing will get a chance pre season to show they are at the level Pulis wants as well... if one of those could step up into our troublesome LW position it could save us some cash.

Isn’t wing a central attacker? It would be great if Chapman and Tavernier and wing for that matter could show they are ready. I still think we need a more senior player for that role though. Chapman and Tav for backup to Traore and new LW would be great. We need to generate some potential sales for the coming seasons and young English wingers are usually in demand for big money.

Isn’t wing a central attacker? It would be great if Chapman and Tavernier and wing for that matter could show they are ready. I still think we need a more senior player for that role though. Chapman and Tav for backup to Traore and new LW would be great. We need to generate some potential sales for the coming seasons and young English wingers are usually in demand for big money.

I thought Wing played from the left mate however I could well be wrong. Agreed experience is vital but it would be great to start seeing some young players come through again.

That article about March is making him out to be a right winger, I thought he was a left winger?

Does anyone know what footed he is and what side he plays or is he comfortable on both wings?

He is left footed and plays left wing. That’s not to say he can’t play right

Connor Ripley isn't in Austria. I guess he's on the way out.

Isn't he? Pretty sure I saw him in one of the pictures. Maybe I'm going mad.

I also definitely seen him in that sandbox whilst people were pulling ropes.

yeah he's also doing sprints at 1:37 in the day 2 training video aswell just rewatched.

yeah he's also doing sprints at 1:37 in the day 2 training video aswell just rewatched.

Having looked back, I think that might be from before they went to Austria. Mendi might be right.