• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Understand that a #BristolCity player is close to completing a move to another Championship club. Bit of a surprise this. Talks ongoing but should be wrapped up over the weekend. Full details to come once it’s done."

@GeeMacGee on Twitter (Sport journalist for Bristol Live)

Joe Bryan to Boro? Would tie in with what Diggerlad07 said

"Understand that a #BristolCity player is close to completing a move to another Championship club. Bit of a surprise this. Talks ongoing but should be wrapped up over the weekend. Full details to come once it’s done."

Actually feel really bad for Bristol getting their entire squad ripped apart, but would love it if we got Bryan!

I had heard we received quote for both Flint and Bryan, but we chose just Flint at the t as we were looking at alternative options.

I think would be excellent, he actually played as attacking left Midfielder a lot last season mainly at home.

Goals and assists were very impressive.

Brilliant news, hope we go back in for him.

This one sounds promising.

Why are they selling all their best players?

Someone put on Twitter that they are struggling with FFP. Not sure how true that is plus Bryan is out of contract next July

I’m not sure it’s all about ffp they went out and spent most of the flint money replacing him

Didn't Bristol spend relatively big on a couple of strikers from France? Diedhou and Diony? Both have been pretty much flops and I can't imagine a club as small as Bristol can take a hit on their big signings failing.

Didn't Bristol spend relatively big on a couple of strikers from France? Diedhou and Diony? Both have been pretty much flops and I can't imagine a club as small as Bristol can take a hit on their big signings failing.

Diedhou is really good, their fans love him

They think that’s Marlon Pack to Swansea

With rumours regarding Joe Bryan, Aden Flint coming in and Ben Gibson looking committed in austria could we potentially be considering moving to a 5 at the back formation?

———————— Randolph ————————

————Ayala———Flint———Gibson———

New signing————————————Bryan

———————Clayton—McNair——————

—————————Traore————————

————Assombalonga—Bamford—————

Not sure if that would best utilise Traore’s attributes but if he was given a free role to roam out to either wing then it could potentially work. Although again I’m not sure Traore has the intelligence to play that role properly.

That would be a even bigger shock. I’m sure Marlon is their captain ???

Working with a city fan who said both Pack and Bryan have turned down contract extensions and both have 1 year left so club looking to get as much money for them as possible

Working with a city fan who said both Pack and Bryan have turned down contract extensions and both have 1 year left so club looking to get as much money for them as possible

I heard the same thing. All of Bryan, Pack and Reid refused new contracts

Maybe Bristol City are just cashing in on the hype surrounding some of their players after finally having a season that wasn't garbage even if it wasn't actually that good really?

They seem to have an awful lot of fantastic players for a team who finished 11th, 17th, 18th in the previous three seasons of Championship football and were in League 1 before that.

With rumours regarding Joe Bryan, Aden Flint coming in and Ben Gibson looking committed in austria could we potentially be considering moving to a 5 at the back formation?

———————— Randolph ————————

————Ayala———Flint———Gibson———

New signing————————————Bryan

———————Clayton—McNair——————

—————————Traore————————

————Assombalonga—Bamford—————

Not sure if that would best utilise Traore’s attributes but if he was given a free role to roam out to either wing then it could potentially work. Although again I’m not sure Traore has the intelligence to play that role properly.

I could deal with that, wouldn't mind a more attack minded player alongside McNair like. There's always the option he would use Bryan as a left winger a bit like what Brady ended up doing at Burnley.