oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Not at all. If a deal was agreed for Gibson he wouldn't be in Austria. I'll leave it at that...as i said from what i've heard last week there's been no approaches for Gibson.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Morrison would be in the starting 11, but that would require him to be fit, he would probably be on big wages too... just can't get very excited because the signing would probably mean we are not looking into another AM/CM.

On the other hand Morrison has proved he is Premier League quality, I'd be more enthusiastic if it weren't for his injury record and his age...

As much as I like James Morrison I just hope he has a bigger impact than Stewart downing did on his return. I feel these sentimental moves hardly ever turn out that great. I hope I'm wrong and he does us well.

Not at all. If a deal was agreed for Gibson he wouldn't be in Austria. I'll leave it at that...as i said from what i've heard last week there's been no approaches for Gibson.

is all of this in aide of a told you so against a person you dont know, in front of an audience of people who don't know either of you?

Aden Flint...he's a replacement for an outgoing Ben Gibson. So what's the hold up? The deal's already done.

Southampton's Daily Echo are saying no approach has been made for the record.

What's a replacement player got to do with us wanting something else added to the deal?

I've put it in bold again even though you somehow managed to ignore the bold bits as well this time.  Do I need to make the font bigger for you perhaps?

is all of this in aide of a told you so against a person you dont know, in front of an audience of people who don't know either of you?

I'm correcting information which i don't believe to be correct. God help me for trying. Like i said. I'll say no more.

That's a lot of bickering. Will has heard one thing and Humpty has heard another thing. I guess we will see in time who has heard the right thing. Might be none of them and Gibson joins a third club tomorrow.

I'm correcting information which i don't believe to be correct. God help me for trying. Like i said. I'll say no more.

What if you're incorrecting information which actually is correct though?  Can you imagine the turmoil you will create  :omg:

you're being an ass about it is what you're doing

There's always one who has to lower the tone of this place and it's always Brunners  :disgusted:

yeah sorry I'm just sick of his *** to be fair. and I know I'm not the only one.

There's always one who has to lower the tone of this place and it's always Brunners  :disgusted:

yeah sorry I'm just sick of his *** to be fair. and I know I'm not the only one.

I remember when people used to say that about me.  I'm losing my touch  :tear:

I remember when people used to say that about me.  I'm losing my touch  :tear:

I'm pretty sure someone told you to *** off in the England thread the other day so you're not totally out of touch!

We've been linked to Lewis Grabban again. Fee of £5m agreed between his parent club and Forest but were one of the clubs who remain interested.

It is possible that the information I gave was wrong, just as it is when anyone posts a rumour or something they’ve heard on here. Does that make you happy Humpty? Get a ***ing grip.