• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or actually carrying knocks and not worth risking in a pre season game.

I won't believe it until Humpty tells me it's not true  :)

I think that’s the only way to go now, otherwise he’ll get ***y and passive aggressive again

Time will tell with these players but if we sell them then so be it.... as long as we get what they are worth and we reinvest and start the season more balanced than we did last season then I won’t complain. I know TP isn’t for everyone but I will back whatever he decides.

Time will tell with these players but if we sell them then so be it.... as long as we get what they are worth and we reinvest and start the season more balanced than we did last season then I won’t complain. I know TP isn’t for everyone but I will back whatever he decides.

Even if he starts the season with Gestede as the main striker?

I mean, he's playing in his actual position so that's probably one of the least problems we'd have with any line-up.

Won’t ever be as bad as when Kris Boyd led the line for us!

All 3 of them were running up hills this morning according to the gallery on the clubs site.

Unless I'm blind I can't see Harry Chapman in any of the pics, but Britt & Gibson are both definitely present.

Most of the championship promotion hopefuls will be praying we start with Gestede as our main striker, we're going to need one hell of a scoring midfield with this donkey leading the line, I'd let Gestede go on a free that's how much I rate him, one of our worst signings.

Most of the championship promotion hopefuls will be praying we start with Gestede as our main striker, we're going to need one hell of a scoring midfield with this donkey leading the line, I'd let Gestede go on a free that's how much I rate him, one of our worst signings.

I think Lee Dong-Gook, Lee Miller, Chris Killen, Marlon King, Dave Kitson, Adam Hammill, Phil Whelan, Ricardinho, Branco, Kris Boyd, Jayson Leutwiler, Tomas Mejias, Justin Hoyte, Frazier Richardson, Sean St. Ledger, Maxi Haas, Kei Kamara, Mido and Andy Dibble might have something to say about that...

All 3 of them were running up hills this morning according to the gallery on the clubs site.

That's largely irrelevant. There are all sorts of injuries that you can have that wouldn't prevent you from running, but would make playing in a contact sport a bad idea.

I can't say that I am excited about this window and hearing about Pulis being interested in Morrison does not help

I can't see it to be honest, I'm sure Downing will play central this season and with already having Clayton, Howson, Leadbitter and buying McNair there isn't really any room