oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Swansea interested in Britt apparently and will use cash from when they sell the Ayew brothers... willing to offer 12mil.... think we would accept that

We'd snap their hands off for that.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swansea interested in Britt apparently and will use cash from when they sell the Ayew brothers... willing to offer 12mil.... think we would accept that

Why should we sell him for a loss? We should be looking to at least recoup the £15m we paid for him unless it's made up of add-ons etc. Do hope we have a replacement in place though should we be looking to sell any of our strikers.

Why should we sell him for a loss? We should be looking to at least recoup the £15m we paid for him unless it's made up of add-ons etc. Do hope we have a replacement in place though should we be looking to sell any of our strikers.

He isn't worth 15m that's the problem, I think we'd be robbing them at 12m to be honest.

That would be a great deal.

No it wouldn't He's one of the most, if not the most, lethal strikers in the league. Selling him to a potential promotion rival at £12m in today's market would be suicidal.

Again got to agree regarding selling players to rivals. Everyone is aware of ours, Swansea's and Forest's aims this season. I wouldn't be approaching any negotiating table for some of our players who could be banging in the goals for a different team willing to snap anybody's hands off, certainly not until we're sure of an incoming who is going to improve on those players in this team.

He isn't worth 15m that's the problem, I think we'd be robbing them at 12m to be honest.

he scored 15 league goals in a "bad" season ffs of course he's worth it.

he scored 15 league goals in a "bad" season ffs of course he's worth it.

Not in my opinion.

Again got to agree regarding selling players to rivals. Everyone is aware of ours, Swansea's and Forest's aims this season. I wouldn't be approaching any negotiating table for some of our players who could be banging in the goals for a different team willing to snap anybody's hands off, certainly not until we're sure of an incoming who is going to improve on those players in this team.

Let’s assume pullis doesn’t want Britt (for arguments sake). We are due to buy another forward and Britt will get little to no game time. Say the only team to offer a decent amount is say forest or Swansea and they offer 12 million. Do we take 12 million from a rival or leave a 12 million pound asset on the bench all season

15 goals without playing to his strengths lets sell him to a potential rival. Terrible season Brit i mean what a waste of money .... Get Gestede out he is awful.

I would like us to keep hold of Britt and Bamford, they are two of the best strikers in the league. Sell Gestede and bring in someone in the mould of Mitrovic who would have been ideal for us last season.

I'd be disappointed at losing Britt. And I'd be disappointed at losing Bamford. But I suppose one has to go if Pulis really do want to bring someone new in. We can't afford to have both those players sitting on the bench. I just hope Pulis has a top striker in line and not a dud like Steven Fletcher because he is big and experienced. The Echo has also credited Birmingham and Forest with interest in Britt. I could live with selling him to Birmingham but I would not like to see us strengthening a rival with a 15-20 goal striker.

Let’s assume pullis doesn’t want Britt (for arguments sake). We are due to buy another forward and Britt will get little to no game time. Say the only team to offer a decent amount is say forest or Swansea and they offer 12 million. Do we take 12 million from a rival or leave a 12 million pound asset on the bench all season

I'd take the money, I don't think a team with Britt in it will finish above us next season.

I accept he's a good goalscorer in the right system but I also think a team loses a lot with him in it as well.

15 goals without playing to his strengths lets sell him to a potential rival. Terrible season Brit i mean what a waste of money .... Get Gestede out he is awful.

I would like us to keep hold of Britt and Bamford, they are two of the best strikers in the league. Sell Gestede and bring in someone in the mould of Mitrovic who would have been ideal for us last season.

Agree Mate. Still haunts me that sitter he missed at Swansea away after that Negrado Pass. Donkey.