oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Explain why we played 3 at the back in 2nd half of the friendly then? Also didn't pulis play 3 at the back at WBA last season?

Easy

We didn't. Next question?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slightly off topic, but I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone KM once turned his nose up at a certain Harry Maguire in the Summer Transfer Thread. Never forget.

Yeah when he was at Hull I think we looked at him,When he scored for England I though just our luck A Boro reject

I know it's fun to mock KM but in fairness it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference to us had we signed him.  We'd have still been relegated.  Gibson and Chambers were a perfectly decent pairing for us, our problems were pretty much everywhere else.

Slightly off topic, but I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone KM once turned his nose up at a certain Harry Maguire in the Summer Transfer Thread. Never forget.

Yeah when he was at Hull I think we looked at him,When he scored for England I though just our luck A Boro reject

yep we enquired about him and hull told us hes not for sale. did we offer 6 million? or was that my imagination?

At the time Maguire was very much for sale and we were expected to get him, then Hull ended up with no CBs due to injury so Bruce couldn’t let him go, actually started playing him and the rest is history

Tyrone Mings is apparently on the radar of Forest,hope that we are all over that.

An upgrade on Friend at least.

Oh and he's dead tall and loves a long throw in..

Who knows what level he is at now. I checked up on him a few weeks ago and he has hardly played in two years. I’d much rather have Bryan from Bristol.

Let's not make out that Harry Maguire was the complete defender he was then that he is today. He wasn't even a starter for Hull City at the time. I raised concerns at the time because we needed PL experience. Had we signed him it wouldn't have made much difference anyway.

Just to add to the Bryan story... Fulham are interested as well but would him and Sessegnon work in same team? Leeds are looking to get Vydra and Hugill done before they look any further... the longer it goes in the window the more interest will increase in my opinion... also don’t be surprised to see Friend used as left sided CB at times

Who is KM ?

Who is KM ?

He was the world's original scourer of all things internet based around potential Boro transfers. Be it twitter or the forums of the third division in Poland he would find a Boro link. He also stayed in a bush outside the hospital Boro players have their medicals up to 2 weeks prior to deadline day to get the exclusive.

Other people got wind of this and began stealing his exclusives. He was broken man and began criticising us being after players like McGuire. He went into the wilderness for months shortly after January 2017. Some say he was kidnapped others that he got married. He has recently made a return to the forum but we will never know if he will ever be the same.

A long story short he found lots of transfer rumours on the internet and wasn't happy about us potentially signing McGuire.

Just to add to the Bryan story... Fulham are interested as well but would him and Sessegnon work in same team? Leeds are looking to get Vydra and Hugill done before they look any further... the longer it goes in the window the more interest will increase in my opinion... also don’t be surprised to see Friend used as left sided CB at times

As long as he won't be used as LB anymore