oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

If it meant having Bryan at LB and traore staying I'd even meet him halfway and let him keep shotton!

Seen wolves are after that city left back, wonder if we could tempt them with a decent offer for Douglas if we can't get Bryan. If pulis wants a set piece taker you won't find much better at this level.

Although Zinchenko played at left back last season he’s actually an attacking midfielder by trade

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some trouble believing that one. I just can't see Southampton going after Gibson when they are signing Vestergaard for 18 million. That's a man with more than 200 Bundesliga appearances, in the Bundesliga team of the year last season and a full Danish international. He is going to play. Are they really looking to change their whole central defense in one window? Looking at their squad they do seem weak there and I don't think Wesley Hoedt was the player they were hoping for when they paid big bucks last summer.

I'd take Phillips and Besic in a heartbeat but 15 million for Vokes is a lot of money.

Vokes is just Gestede with a few more Premier League goals.

That would kind of indicate that he is better than Gestede. But kind of agree that we don't need two of those kinds if that's what you are emplying.

I must have missed something, but where did this notion of Gibbo playing at left back come from?

I think it's because he's not been sold yet and we bought Flint, really can't see it myself...

I must have missed something, but where did this notion of Gibbo playing at left back come from?

Assumptions from he's left footed, has done it before and Pulis' penchant for playing CBs at FB I think

I think it's because he's not been sold yet and we bought Flint, really can't see it myself...

That’s all a bit tin foil hat, there is another month to go in the transfer window. Im sure that he will be sold.

If not then it’s not bad to have 3 decent CB’s covering 2 places. We did that 2 seasons ago with Ayala, Chambers and Gibson, no one freaked out then, he’ll we even had Bernardo as a 4th backup.

If we pay 15m for Vokes we’ve been well and truly pantsed.

A WBA fan told me before Phillips and Pulis had a big falling out.

But like it or not, Teamtalk news usually originates from Bailley who usually gets Boro stuff right.

Vokes is just Gestede with a few more Premier League goals.

That would kind of indicate that he is better than Gestede. But kind of agree that we don't need two of those kinds if that's what you are emplying.

That might be the idea...

Gestede as back-up for Vokes.

No place for Britt or Bamford.

It's the Pulis way.

This sounds like it is going down the West Brom model, just kill me now

You’re not alone, bro.

ive just bought myself some new rope

We could become a cult and have a mass suicide, it might be a blessed relief if all these rumours turn out to be true.