oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

The guys right though, we get away with shotton because traore can do so much on his own.

If we manage to keep him another season I'll be gutted to see him once again left isolated with 3 men round him having to do it all himself.

One of the things that's supposed to be good about the championship for a club like us is we can open up a bit and not have to be so cautious.

4 cbs along the back line for a club like us at this level would just be annoying, unecessary and tbh laughable. Specially if we take the extra step and play an orthodox LB at lw just because they're a bit on the attacking side.

Who said we're gonna play a left back at left wing?!

Or is this another oneboro forum meltdown about a player we haven't signed, and who everyone has just assumed if he does sign will be played out of position?!

Bryan played a few games for Bristol at lw and he's one of them full backs who's a bit to attacking for a defender. If it happened I wouldn't be passing out with shock.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we got Phillips and Besic through the door in the next week would people be happy?

Yes. Although Phillips seem to have played the bulk of his career at right wing and is right footed. Is he equally good on the left.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pleased with that.

Was actually just thinking yesterday it had gone a bit quiet on the Besic front, I'm glad his name is still in the frame.

If those two came in and we signed a left back (although I wouldn't say it's the end of the world if we don't) I'd be closing the doors and locking them till the window shuts.

Depends if phillips coming in means traore leaving unless he can play from the left. But yea they are 2 signings I won't complain about, always liked Phillips since he was at Blackpool.