oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Bit of an update on the bloke on Twitter who claims were close to signing a number 10.

@Kins810: 26 year old. Mostly been playing no10 can roam across either wing though.

Freeman from QPR is the only realistic player I can think of who fits that profile.

Jota? I know he's not really a number 10, but he has been playing there, I think.

I think Jota is 27?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom Carroll, Ezgjan Alioski, Luke Freeman, John Fleck, Romaine Sawyers, they all fit the age factor. Not saying it's realistically any of those but those are the closest 26 year olds I can find in the Championship.

Bit of an update on the bloke on Twitter who claims were close to signing a number 10.

@Kins810: 26 year old. Mostly been playing no10 can roam across either wing though.

Freeman from QPR is the only realistic player I can think of who fits that profile.

Jota? I know he's not really a number 10, but he has been playing there, I think.

I think Jota is 27?

Ah, is that right? I knew he was there or thereabouts.

I asked the lad who gives me snippets if he has heard much of incoming players... were concentrating on a LW as priority and trying find a ST with more pace then we currently have. Also hinted that we are trying to get Adama on a new contract...

Luke Freeman played most games last season as an attacking midfielder for qpr but before that he was a LW. Good season at AM though 5 goals 13 assists.

looking at some highlights when at bristol city, looks comfortable on the ball, plays with his head up, takes set pieces. down side doesnt look very quick and is small. i prefer bigger lads in this league. preferably very athletic as you need that vs the athletes you come up against in the prem.

Tom Carroll, Ezgjan Alioski, Luke Freeman, John Fleck, Romaine Sawyers, they all fit the age factor. Not saying it's realistically any of those but those are the closest 26 year olds I can find in the Championship.

tom carroll plays mainly cm occasionally on the flank, Ezgjan Alioski, plays as a left or right midfielder, Luke Freeman mainly an AM or RW rarely played left, John Fleck is a CM can play AM and LM, Romaine Sawyers only played central as a AM SS or CF. 

Going by the rumors from itk folk we are after a left winger. i'd say we are not after any of these if thats the case, although a faster striker could be sawyers.

Luke Freeman played most games last season as an attacking midfielder for qpr but before that he was a LW. Good season at AM though 5 goals 13 assists.

looking at some highlights when at bristol city, looks comfortable on the ball, plays with his head up, takes set pieces. down side doesnt look very quick and is small. i prefer bigger lads in this league. preferably very athletic as you need that vs the athletes you come up against in the prem.

Is that you, TP?

Is that you, TP?

:funny:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us make a move for Nick Powell. Young enough at 24, 6ft+, decent with the ball at his feet. Puts in a decent shift, good on a set piece and probably a better passer than any of our midfielders. Chips in with goals too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us make a move for Nick Powell. Young enough at 24, 6ft+, decent with the ball at his feet. Puts in a decent shift, good on a set piece and probably a better passer than any of our midfielders. Chips in with goals too.

I actually could see that.