• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, world cups over... Let's have some transfers.  I think we should go in for this Mbappe lad, looks decent.

Would be a good addition to the squad, but don't know if he would be an automatic starter put him on the bench keep him hungry.

Ok, world cups over... Let's have some transfers.  I think we should go in for this Mbappe lad, looks decent.

Would be a good addition to the squad, but don't know if he would be an automatic starter put him on the bench keep him hungry.

I think Giroud fits the bill better for a boro striker;

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

Giroud was key to getting the likes of Griezmann and Mbappe into the game higher up the pitch though. If France can win the World Cup with them statistics from a lone striker like Giroud then clearly there are huge positives that shot and goal statistics can't quantify.

I seem to remember France massively struggling vs Australia in their opening game. Giroud got subbed on and the game changing in their favour with them getting a late winner.

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

6ft3, over 30, I think we have our man!

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

Giroud was key to getting the likes of Griezmann and Mbappe into the game higher up the pitch though. If France can win the World Cup with them statistics from a lone striker like Giroud then clearly there are huge positives that shot and goal statistics can't quantify.

I seem to remember France massively struggling vs Australia in their opening game. Giroud got subbed on and the game changing in their favour with them getting a late winner.

im pretty sure he was joking

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

Oh right, humour fail from me then. I'm that used to seeing targetmen striker slated on here that I must be a bit touchy :') Gestede deserves his criticism though.

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

Mbappe arguably the worlds most exciting young footballer, Paris St Germain, Real Madrid, Barcelona or Boro and 150 mill plus fee no I was serious :D

800mins played

0 goals

0 shots on target

Mbappe arguably the worlds most exciting young footballer, Paris St Germain, Real Madrid, Barcelona or Boro and 150 mill plus fee no I was serious  :D

Madrid are going to be on a downward trajectory losing their world class star, just won't have the same pull as a Barca or a Middlesbrough  :cheese:

I'm pretty sure I read yesterday in the aftermath of the Final that Mbappe was asked which one player would he like to play alongside in the future and he said Ryan Shotton.

I mean look at this back 4:

Shotton Mbappe Flint Friend

Can't believe were only 19 days away from the new season. Can't remember a time when I've been filled with less anticipation at this stage.

Specially considering we have players like traore and bamford and what is supposed to be a experienced premiership manager in charge.