oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Sounds like Villa have came into some serious cash, probably puts the move for Adomah and the other fella off

they#re going to have to sign a hell of a "sponsorship" deal with one of their new investors companies to get out of trouble.

let's hope they make a mess of it

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like Villa have came into some serious cash, probably puts the move for Adomah and the other fella off

But they still have to sell though to comply with FFP unless they want to come under a transfer embargo and be fined. I’ve read several stories that Adomah should be available at 5 mil which sounds like a good deal considering the season he has just had. Not a lot of resale value though.

Traore to Wolves is 100% a possibility.... however Boro want him to sign a new deal and are hopeful Pulis can talk him into being a big player for us... seem to be getting lots of snippets so perhaps things are starting to move

Agent is not in SG good books for releasing the info

Agent is a nightmare. He and Traore were in Spain sitting and waiting trying to force a move last year when boro said they were going to start fining everyday he wasn’t in training. He soon turned up on the Monday.

Agent is not in SG good books for releasing the info

What info? The potential wolves bid or the release clause (if there is one).

There is a clause I was told though the details of the clause were not known when I asked

The market has gone absolutely insane. Everton in talks with Richarlison over a 50 million pound move. More or less the same that Liverpool has paid for Lemar. That’s a fivefold increase from the fee watford paid just 12 months ago!