oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

RafSmog, are you able to share anything with the masses?

I can tell you as a club in championship we are being left behind. As much as I admire his loyalty dack turned us down as he thought Blackburn had a better chance of going up. Traore looks like he is going and it’s not the player pushing for transfer. Any players linked got anyone excited. Phillips not for me especially with price being branded about. we have gone back massively and word on street is it will keep going that way. Players don’t want to be here, players disappointed they are being played out of position. It’s not peace and harmony after all

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can tell you as a club in championship we are being left behind. As much as I admire his loyalty dack turned us down as he thought Blackburn had a better chance of going up. Traore looks like he is going and it’s not the player pushing for transfer. Any players linked got anyone excited. Phillips not for me especially with price being branded about. we have gone back massively and word on street is it will keep going that way. Players don’t want to be here, players disappointed they are being played out of position. It’s not peace and harmony after all

That's all very doom and gloom for a Sunday evening :(

That's all very doom and gloom for a Sunday evening :(

On the plus side Tony Pulis is balancing books well, part of job when he took over I suppose.

I can tell you as a club in championship we are being left behind.  As much as I admire his loyalty dack turned us down as he thought Blackburn had a better chance of going up.  Traore looks like he is going and it’s not the player pushing for transfer.  Any players linked got anyone excited. Phillips not for me especially with price being branded about.  we have gone back massively and word on street is it will keep going that way. Players don’t want to be here, players disappointed they are being played out of position. It’s not peace and harmony after all

Are we talking pesky agents here?

Just to lighten the mood even more...

@TimNash_1: . @Wolves are also in pole position to sign @Boro winger Adama Traore. There's an £18m release clause and I'm told things are 'hotting up'.

Well it’s safe to say, we’re ******.

What you’ve said there is alarm bell territory, especially players not being happy. If the word on the street is correct and we look to be continuing on a downwards trajectory, surely Gibson is aware of this fact. And that begs the question, if things are that bad why is Gibson just accepting it?

I can tell you as a club in championship we are being left behind.  As much as I admire his loyalty dack turned us down as he thought Blackburn had a better chance of going up.  Traore looks like he is going and it’s not the player pushing for transfer.  Any players linked got anyone excited. Phillips not for me especially with price being branded about.  we have gone back massively and word on street is it will keep going that way. Players don’t want to be here, players disappointed they are being played out of position. It’s not peace and harmony after all

No not player or agent. Does anyone think seriously he is worth only 3 million more than Phillips?

No not player or agent. Does anyone think seriously he is worth only 3 million more than Phillips?

So what? We want rid of him?

What a load of ***. It’s so tiring watching people act like they’re actually in the dressing room.

Honestly if this is aimed at me I will be more than happy not to post the rumours I hear. just thought it was a forum that’s all. Nothing I get told Is top,secret hence I share the majority of it. I am a boro fan like everyone else on here interested in what is going on at club,