oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Anyone else wondering if Braithwaite could stay and play? He’s back in training today.

He’s not trying to get selected for World Cup squad now, so not got that on his mind. When he played for Denmark he played in the same role that Pulis wanted him to play in.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least Pulis is aware that we need strengthening with this quote “There are a quite a few areas I want to strengthen but I have to get the right players in.”

Yeah but the right players for him are over 6"5 who can only play his way of anti-football.

Yawn

Better get used to being bored mate, its a long season.

Ok instead of the stupid digs at pulis why don’t you tell us what the club should do

Anyone else wondering if Braithwaite could stay and play? He’s back in training today.

He’s not trying to get selected for World Cup squad now, so not got that on his mind. When he played for Denmark he played in the same role that Pulis wanted him to play in.

Judging by some of the Twitter comments he's gonna have to work hard to win the fans over.

You've got a problem with his system? Bloody hell, could you make it a bit clearer in future?

My point is you're saying "but his players are this and that" like you'd prefer him to sign players who won't work for his way of playing simply because you don't like it. And you think Pulis wants to run us into the ground, thank God you're not his Director of Football!

Judging by some of the Twitter comments he's gonna have to work hard to win the fans over.

If we do t get a suitable offer he will stay and he will give 100% and not sulk.

At least Pulis is aware that we need strengthening with this quote  “There are a quite a few areas I want to strengthen but I have to get the right players in.”

Yeah but the right players for him are over 6"5 who can only play his way of anti-football.

Yawn

Ok instead of the stupid digs at pulis why don’t you tell us what the club should do

Find and back a progressive manager that can/could have worked the parts left by Monk rather than having to start all over again with a totally different brand of football and therefore rendering half of recent investments useless.

It makes no business sense, if you have assets that only work in certain situations and you don't have the money to replace those assets to hire someone who can't work with those current assets.

We've gone from Aitor's football to the other end of the scale with Monk, to go back even further the other way to Pulis' style. No wonder the squad is a mess.

We should have copied Swansea's model from a decade ago when they hired Martinez- Sousa-Rodgers i.e. similar managers that can continue the building of a team.

That's my response, i await my yawn.

If we do t get a suitable offer he will stay and he will give 100% and not sulk.

When did you become Braithwaite’s PR guy?

You've got a problem with his system? Bloody hell, could you make it a bit clearer in future?

My point is you're saying "but his players are this and that" like you'd prefer him to sign players who won't work for his way of playing simply because you don't like it. And you think Pulis wants to run us into the ground, thank God you're not his Director of Football!

Well see my post above - his appointment is total knee-jerk IMO.

I dont think Pulis will run us into the ground, but I believe he is leading us down a path, with certain players that can only 'work' under his system. Making the next person's job even harder with even less money.

If i was Director of Football i would have totally vetoed this appointment, as per my comments above.

I don't know why i'm being persecuted for wanting to watch decent football.

Yawn

Find and back a progressive manager that can/could have worked the parts left by Monk rather than having to start all over again with a totally different brand of football and therefore rendering half of recent investments useless.

It makes no business sense, if you have assets that only work in certain situations and you don't have the money to replace those assets to hire someone who can't work with those current assets.

We've gone from Aitor's football to the other end of the scale with Monk, to go back even further the other way to Pulis' style. No wonder the squad is a mess.

We should have copied Swansea's model from a decade ago when they hired Martinez- Sousa-Rodgers i.e. similar managers that can continue the building of a team.

That's my response, i await my yawn.

Who would you hire?

Maybe it's because every topic that is approached by the people (like yourself) who are so against him being in charge is by turning it into another way to have a go at him? We get it, we've moved on from that, we know who doesn't mind it and who can't stand it. It's not the fact you hold that opinion that riles people up, it's that you can't wait to turn any conversation into talking about that opinion. Get over it, man.