oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

If traore had this 'lax attitude' would pulis have picked him every game? No chance.

The fact he did pick him for every game to me suggests the total opposite.

He has a laid back attitude that could be confused as lax I suppose. As I’ve said before from what I’ve heard he’s incredibly shy and never really ‘fit’ anywhere outside La Masia, Pulis did something that made him feel at home.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stand by what i said months ago when traore missed that "bus" get rid. Ok he had a hand full of decent games but more not so and who is to say he wont start this season the same headless chicken runs..yes i know different managers. I certainly wont be bothered if he goes. Life goes on. Look at rhodes, blackburns fans were gutted when he left but fell flat on his face, i suspect same will happen with traore. UTB from a 40 degree dutch hotel room

Laughable.

How the frick does a professional player miss the bus? His attitude is lax and i stand by no sleep lost, as i doubt he will either

Same way anyone else misses a bus. Sleep in. Alarm doesn’t go off ,car won’t start , accident, road works, I didn’t realise it was a sackable offence. Have you or any of your family never been late for anything

Adama doesn’t own a car either so he’d be relying on someone else probably, not much he can do if they let him down.

his legs perhaps? quicker than a Vauxhall Astra.

Think I'd rather sign a couple of wingbacks and play 5-3-2.

I'd wouldn't hate this. But it's probably too late now so close to deadline day, too many signings would be needed at short notice.

Also, next to no chance that Pulis will shift away from 4-3-3.

Absolutely gutted Adama appears to be going. And not particularly happy with the linked list either. At least with Adama there was a player to get us off our feet in such a static system. Whilst it's not out of the question that we might still do well this season, we now know for sure that every game is going to be an tedious grind. Not a very inspiring prospect.

I agree it won't happen with Pulis in charge but I disagree with the opinion that we'd need too many new signings.

We currently need two wide players for the formation we played last season, Traore's replacement and someone to play on the left.

In a 532 we'd need two new wing backs, that would leave us with the ability to play 2 out and out strikers with the usual 3 in midfield, alternatively you could play Braithwaite off the striker/ Braithwaite behind 2 strikers/ you could play Downing in the midfield 3 the options are there for it to be as positive or conservative as you like.

We are well stocked for centre backs, centre mids and strikers, until we sign players we are lacking in width and creativity whatever system we play.

Barry Douglas fee agreed £3million plus add ons.

Leeds got a steal there.

If he has a season like last season, then that could be bargain of the window.

Can't believe he's gone for that low. We should have been all over that.

Adama in Hollywood bowl

With the follow-up:

"I will try and stay"

Photos could be from bloody ages ago and comment could be made up.

What a transfer story this is becoming hahaha.

Of course like you said could be an old photo!

Photo could be from this evening and he might have travelled down this morning for his medical as Smoggydownsouth suggested? Did we have training this morning and was Traore there if we did?

Photo could be from this evening and he might have travelled down this morning for his medical as Smoggydownsouth suggested?   Did we have training this morning and was Traore there if we did?

Someone said he was at training today on this thread.

Photo could be from this evening and he might have travelled down this morning for his medical as Smoggydownsouth suggested?   Did we have training this morning and was Traore there if we did?

one look at his instagram will tell u hes been at boro training today.. unless hes doing a wolve medical in a boro training kit

one look at his instagram will tell u hes been at boro training today.. unless hes doing a wolve medical in a boro training kit

I think the medical info I was given was rubbish. He 100% trained today.