oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

From Tim Nash, reputable Wolves journo on Twitter

I understand there's huge frustration in the @Wolves camp at the injury to Adama Traore last night. I'm told Traore had been due to sign for the club today or Monday but he's now out for 4-6 weeks with a dislocated shoulder.

Traore was @Nuno 's number one target to strengthen the wide forward positions but he will now have to look elsewhere. I understand there was surprise and frustration that he was allowed to play last night.

HAHA

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand there's huge frustration in the @Wolves camp at the injury to Adama Traore last night. I'm told Traore had been due to sign for the club today or Monday but he's now out for 4-6 weeks with a dislocated shoulder.

Traore was @Nuno 's number one target to strengthen the wide forward positions but he will now have to look elsewhere. I understand there was surprise and frustration that he was allowed to play last night.

Imagine faking an injury just so you could stay at boro, what a hero

Pulis did say last night that there had been no bids.

I prefer to believe this though, absolutely hysterical :s

Pulis did say last night that there had been no bids.

I prefer to believe this though, absolutely hysterical :s

Wonder if pulis had a little word in one of their players ears...."give him a bit of a kick, we'll go easy on you and turn the lights off at half time....!!! Haha

Just been told Bamford is in talks with Leeds, hope it's not true

Saw that on twitter too. “According to Sky sources...”. I suppose we have to sell a striker and with no movement on either Britt, Braithwaite or Fletcher I suppose Bamford could move. I wouldn’t like that though but I still don’t think he will ever be a Premier League striker. Someone said that Bamfords mate had said he is on 50k. I refuse to believe that but if it’s true I won’t hold it against the club selling him.

I think 16 is about fair. I really don't want him to leave but if he does then we want a really good price. In the right team he could get 25+ goals in this league. Also, I'm sick of us paying over the odds and then selling for cheap. I just hope we stick to this value rather than letting him go for 10. There are younger unproven players moving to premier league teams for 12. Paddy has won championship player of the year before and still has a lot of years ahead of him

No good selling Bamford at this stage. Were gonna loose two of our best players days before the season starts with it not even looking like anyone is lined up as a replacement.

Will end up panic buying and having to spend a fortune for what will probably be a worse player

Worst transfer window we have had in years