• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone is whinging now because we haven’t heard anything. At the end of the window when we’ve signed a couple everyone will be whinging because the players aren’t the superstars everyone thought they would be .

Could Pulis not being at the game today imply he is working on some close transfer business

He'll just be in the stands like he was at Rochdale.

I thought that but radio used the words not in attendance as they said Woody will do post match questions

Could Pulis not being at the game today imply he is working on some close transfer business

Visiting time at the James Cook is 2pm - 4pm?

Visiting time at the James Cook is 2pm - 4pm?

Was it his ten pin bowling arm?

The whole thing seems a shambles to be honest what a bloody palaver it seems.

Still we can rely on the old guard can't we?

Is it time for Raf Smog to open up, after all he may give us some hope moving ahead?

I'm guessing this is the story tag was talking about the other day. We would be annoyed about a departure leaving for nowhere near what the fans think he is worth and to a club we weren't expecting.

Just hope the next bit about some potential exciting signings is true too. Though exciting for pulis is probably a 6tf3 centre half who can fill in at right back and as an emergency winger

It is yes the story yes and it’s been going on a while coincidentally since there was a complaint about playing out of position. I allouded to a player moaning about playing out of position and since then he has been available.

The whole thing seems a shambles to be honest what a bloody palaver it seems.

Still we can rely on the old guard can't we?

Is it time for Raf Smog to open up, after all he may give us some hope moving ahead?

I'm guessing this is the story tag was talking about the other day. We would be annoyed about a departure leaving for nowhere near what the fans think he is worth and to a club we weren't expecting.

Just hope the next bit about some potential exciting signings is true too. Though exciting for pulis is probably a 6tf3 centre half who can fill in at right back and as an emergency winger

It is yes the story yes and it’s been going on a while coincidentally since there was a complaint about playing out of position. I allouded to a player moaning about playing out of position and since then he has been available.

If you are a decent professional then you play where the boss tells you to play without complaint. No wonder Pulis has alluded to players thinking they are doing the club a favour by turning out for them.

If the rumour is true then the last we want is a whinging player.

As much as I agree with some of that Paddy seems like a genuine lad who wants to benefit the team to the best of his ability, he is technically our best striker and pretty poor out wide so I understand his views also, he's getting told to play somewhere that he knows he's wasted really.

As much as I agree with some of that Paddy seems like a genuine lad who wants to benefit the team to the best of his ability, he is technically our best striker and pretty poor out wide so I understand his views also, he's getting told to play somewhere that he knows he's wasted really.

It’s a strange one with paddy he must be doing something in training that makes he’s managers think he’s best position is out wide.

Sometimes you have to do what’s best for the team, if we dont have an effective winger and Pulis sees Bamford as a reasonable player in that position (and he is) then you just get on with it don’t you?

Surely better than being on the bench, he played on the wing for Karanka, so it’s not just Pulis making that judgement. You would never have got that from Stuani, he was a model pro.

I agree with this. In the 18 months or so since he signed for us (presumably being told he'd play up front), he's been barely used by Karanka and Agnew, practically phased out by Monk, put on the left by Pulis, and then has taken his chance up front, only to be shoved back out wide when Gestede was fit again in preseason.

I think he might be entitled to a little moan. If you start a new job and immediately get reassigned to a different department to the one you interviewed for, you would be pretty narked.