• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely if we wasted money last year on Monks signings and we're calling him thrn surely SG is as much to blame. He holds the purse strings and allowed the signings

I think it's more down to Bausor to balance the books..

Bamford's the best striker at the club, dress it up any which way you like selling him is a poor decision.

no hes not, stats speak the truth.

Actually in this case they don't, atleast half of his games from us are from the wing. His stats as a striker are pretty good.

Under Karanka he scored more playing from the right than he did through the middle.. I'm sure Boroform posted the stats before.

Factually incorrect. He scored 8 in the league from LW and 8 in the league from CF, and if we're being really picky he only played on the right twice, and scored once in the league. Literally took me 2 minutes to look that up man.

Under Karanka he scored more playing from the right than he did through the middle.. I'm sure Boroform posted the stats before.

Factually incorrect. He scored 8 in the league from LW and 8 in the league from CF, and if we're being really picky he only played on the right twice, and scored once in the league. Literally took me 2 minutes to look that up man.

You got those stats from Transfermarkt I'm guessing but he didn't play from the LW for Karanka, it was mainly from the RW with Tomlin, Adomah or Reach on the LW.

I hope you haven't looked it up on Transfermarkt Brunners because its wrong. Its put Bamford as LW and Adomah as RW because thats the like obvious choice. Bamford didn't play off the left at all, it was Reach and Adomah, then Bamford played off the right when Kike was through the middle. Tomlin started getting put through the left to accomodate Vossen, and Albert went back to the right.

Edit - I got beat to it

See the Bamford and Adomah deals ( if he signs ) being announced on Monday

I don't think there was anything in the Adomah thing mentioned yesterday. So nothing to announce for us?

See the Bamford and Adomah deals ( if he signs ) being announced on Monday

I don't think there was anything in the Adomah thing mentioned yesterday. So nothing to announce for us?

I was told he was definitely there last night so put 2+2 together... he would fix that left sided winger issue

Adomah is in Germany playing today

Have just seen that. Just can understand why he would be at the riverside last night...

Someone put on Twitter that It wasn’t him. He was flying to Germany at the time.