oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Can someone give me the lowdown please. I’ve been really drunk since Wednesday and can’t focus on 250+ posts I’ve missed  in this time

Cheers

Traore to Wolves is up the air because of Traores injury.

Depending on who you believe, Wolves are either super ***ed that he played because the signing would have been complete today/tomorrow, (Wolves Journo Tim Nash) or no one has met his valuation yet (Tony Pulis).

Bamford to Leeds for 7m rising to 10m, fee was apparently agreed yesterday and we're expecting an announcement tomorrow. Some theories that it could be all to make Vydra pull his thumb out, but as it stands it looks like he's off.

Talk of Ojo to Boro for 10m. 

Rumours on twitter that we're going to "smash" our transfer record on a striker although no names yet.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone give me the lowdown please. I’ve been really drunk since Wednesday and can’t focus on 250+ posts I’ve missed  in this time

Cheers

Depending on who you believe, Wolves are either super *** that he played because the signing would have been complete today/tomorrow, (Wolves Journo Tim Nash) or no one has met his valuation yet (Tony Pulis).

Bamford to Leeds for 7m rising to 10m, fee was apparently agreed yesterday and we're expecting an announcement tomorrow. Some theories that it could be all to make Vydra pull his thumb out, but as it stands it looks like he's off.

Rumours on twitter that we're going to "smash" our transfer record on a striker although no names yet.

When I read that last paragraph I thought you were going to say "Rumours on twitter that we're going to "smash" the league"!!

:D

Cheers

Depending on who you believe, Wolves are either super *** that he played because the signing would have been complete today/tomorrow, (Wolves Journo Tim Nash) or no one has met his valuation yet (Tony Pulis).

Its going to be Vokes for 20 million isn't it...

I haven't seen any Twitter rumours about that? Could someone link the tweets pls

I think it’s just some random dude who claimed that. Don’t think there is anything in it.

Getting one thing straight ojo is not a bad player, I'd rather replace Adama with someone like him or get ojo aswell as Adama than someone like snodgrass. Young promising players like ojo is exactly who we should be going for.

Getting one thing straight ojo is not a bad player, I'd rather replace Adama with someone like him or get ojo aswell as Adama than someone like snodgrass. Young promising players like ojo is exactly who we should be going for.

We’ve tried to do that ie Fischer fletcher and got torn to pieces for it , the problem with young up and coming talent is your going to get a high percentage of guys that don’t make it. But one traore makes it worth while

I haven't seen any Twitter rumours about that? Could someone link the tweets pls

I think it’s just some random dude who claimed that. Don’t think there is anything in it.

Nvm its the bloke who knows Dimi and thinks he's ITK. Had us signing Lingard about 2 years ago and has never actually been right.

Yes. And he will inject some pace. I also don’t think it will be detrimental to our own youngsters because Chapman looks like he is best from the right, wing central and Tav could do with season in league one where he can start a lot of games.

We’ve tried to do that ie Fischer fletcher and got torn to pieces for it ,  the problem with young up and coming talent is your going to get a high percentage of guys that don’t make it.  But one traore makes it worth while

People also said similar when we wanted to sign Harry Maguire

Nvm its the bloke who knows Dimi and thinks he's ITK. Had us signing Lingard about 2 years ago and has never actually been right.

Apart from being mildly amusing. That guy is a attention seeking social media whore.

Also I don’t like it when people put season ticket holder in their bio. But that’s just me

Agreed

Pairing Ojo with Traore would mean one of them has more space to work in, eventually freeing up the other one

If prefer to go for Freeman for less than the money quoted for Ojo, then give our young exciting wingers game time. Freeman is a good player and proven at this level.