• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting watching Bamfords interview with Leeds, says he first he knew of Leeds interest a week and half ago in the papers, then seen more and more reports in press about it so it got him interested.

Leaked to the press before Leeds even contacted his agent.

It’s rubbish I knew about this weeks ago and told everyone weeks ago about admittedly didn’t mention names. He is saying what fans wants to here but deep down that statement saying I wanted to play up front speaks volumes he was a big time Charlie who thinks he is better than he is. No player is bigger than a club and should be happy to play anyway that the club who pays 40000 per week says for him to play.

Back to transfers I heard after 3 players at moment at least. 2 of them been playing waiting game for and still are and the value is decreasing daily. Time to make plunge now I think. Won’t name names yet sorry

Is he a big time Charlie for expecting to get a game ahead of Gestede? I don't think he is.

I will be absolutely furious if we spend Bamford’s money on Martyn Waghorn!!!

I completely understand that we may have needed to sell Bamford in order to buy players. Bamford was a player who was worth a lot of money and unfortunately was never going to get a game under our current manager. It makes sense.

But if we turn around and waste the majority of that money on Waghorn I really have to question where this club is heading. He’s 28. In a seasons time he’ll be worth nothing.

I’ve been giving Pulis the benefit of the doubt up to now but if (and I obviously refute all of this if we don’t) we sign Waghorn I give up.

Cristiano Ronaldo is 33 and some club has just paid £90+ million for him. Not comparing abilities but age 28 is not an issue. Might seem old if you're 18 though.

Interesting watching Bamfords interview with Leeds, says he first he knew of Leeds interest a week and half ago in the papers, then seen more and more reports in press about it so it got him interested.

It’s rubbish I knew about this weeks ago and told everyone weeks ago about admittedly didn’t mention names. He is saying what fans wants to here but deep down that statement saying I wanted to play up front speaks volumes he was a big time Charlie who thinks he is better than he is. No player is bigger than a club and should be happy to play anyway that the club who pays 40000 per week says for him to play.

Back to transfers I heard after 3 players at moment at least. 2 of them been playing waiting game for and still are and the value is decreasing daily. Time to make plunge now I think. Won’t name names yet sorry

Is he a big time Charlie for expecting to get a game ahead of Gestede? I don't think he is.

No but a player standing up in front of his apparent team mates and saying he should be playing in front of them is yes. No player is bigger than a team,

I'm wondering if Woody is being groomed to take over from Pulis?

RAF please give people something to smile about,

I hope he is.. I feel a bit mental saying it, considering his history and the stories that go around about him, but I enjoyed his 'lets have a go' attitude in the friendlies. And he knows all the kids coming through.

It seems obvious this is the case. Either at Christmas or end of season.

I know all the players we're signing as well but I'm not naming names either.

Do you know every conversation that was had in the dressing room as well?

I hope he is.. I feel a bit mental saying it, considering his history and the stories that go around about him, but I enjoyed his 'lets have a go' attitude in the friendlies. And he knows all the kids coming through.

Might not be as far fetched as people think. Nothing in this but Pulis wont be extending his contract and seems to be passing a lot of responsibility onto woodgate who Gibson loves. Is he being prepped for it?

My guess is Bryan and Freeman are the waiting game. Be surprised if we’ve been after Waghorn since the window opened. Especially since he was very likely off to Derby before Vydra fell through and that dragged on for weeks.

Might be wrong but still can’t see us paying 10m for Ojo this window- can’t see anyone else paying it either. Can see a loan with option to buy for him but that means it could potentially drag on to end of August.

Are they all players who have been mentioned here raf?

All 3 yes however 1 in passing and not from me. Keep the faith

Can someone go through all the names that have been mentioned please :D