oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Boro fan on Twitter has just said the same thing. Said manager has told them to pay the release clause.

Nothing new. They are obviously interested but seemingly not at 18 million and we are not interested in anything else but 18 million up front.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he wouldn't be a starter for them, I can see why they wouldn't want to pay £18m for him...

Would Traore even want to go if they trigger it, he's only just become a starter here. He'd probably hold out for a Newcastle or Huddersfield where he'd actually start?

It's whether the manager's insistence is worth an extra £6m too. Would Nuno be the one making that decision at Wolves?

I think they can probably tell that we won't listen to offers valued lower than the release clause so if they do up the price, it's either going to be potentially a lot more than £18m or it's going to have to be the £18m outright.

Man Utd moving away from Maguire as a target to mina from Barcelona (they guy Everton have been linked with). May mean everton move onto Gibson if man Utd get mina.

We could end up losing bamford, Gibson and adama. How depressing is That?

Man Utd moving away from Maguire as a target to mina from Barcelona (they guy Everton have been linked with). May mean everton move onto Gibson if man Utd get mina.

Bamford and Gibson I could live with. Still don't want to see Gibson leave but if it is for a silly amount I can't see us declining.

Adama would hurt though.

Not very considering Bamford wasn't first choice striker at the club and we were expecting the other two to leave anyway.

OK it would be a blow losing gibbo, to Everton but we are well stocked in the CB position, with ayala, flint and fry. Also with Shotton and mcnair able to play there, so there is plenty of cover. IF we could get a good deal from them including besic it wouldn't be so bad and Money to bring a full back in too.

Adama will not be fit for Saturday, see Enes Mahmutovic instagram

Was anyone expecting him to be fit? I thought it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't be playing. He dislocated his shoulder.