• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Newcastle haven't got the money. My mate was raging about the situation at the club this morning. Maybe it's a swap for Matt Ritchie if it's Adama to Newcastle.

Couldn't care less who we sell players to as long as A) its decent money and B) See A

If we are selling it is because either we want rid or they want to go , either way they go

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

That's a bit harsh.

He has replied also.

someone forget their nap today diggerlad?

I don't think it'd be Adama to Toon. Why would we do a swap deal for Ritchie when we don't have to sell Adama unless his release clause is met?

Apart from which, Ritchie's wages are likely to be higher.

Or maybe the Sharing of finer details compromises someone? I'm simply giving a heads up. Call me a tit, wum all you like pal, I'm big enough and ugly e oughto take it. I'm just sharing something to give a warning. I thought this forum was for sharing info? I'm just not prepared to shaft a mate. So I'll go leave it

Adama going would be painful, wherever he went...

Anyone else I could swallow and do not care which club they ended up at - as long as they are not direct competition.

Whoever it is, my judgement will be held until the windows are closed and our first 10 games are done - even if we sold X, Y and Z without replacement we might do well as we are (I know very unlikely!) but the manager is going nowhere soon, the club is our club and we have a right to complain when things go bad but right now nothing has gone bad...

As for the way we play, 3 points is 3 points however it is gained.