oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Or maybe the Sharing of finer details compromises someone? I'm simply giving a heads up. Call me a tit, wum all you like pal, I'm big enough and ugly e oughto take it. I'm just sharing something to give a warning. I thought this forum was for sharing info? I'm just not prepared to shaft a mate. So I'll go leave it

I 100% agree with Hamchop here.

He’s is both big and ugly. :D:D:D

Keep up the work mate

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's simple for me. A Pulis team with Adama in has a shot at playoffs/promotion. A Pulis team without Adama will top 10 at best.

While I'd be gutted about some others leaving. If Adama leaves we are ***ed imo.

Tudders, you reckon you could actually post something that isn't to do with having a go at pulis?

I think everyone is getting a little tired of reading it constantly.

I know I am.

He can have whatever opinion he likes as far as I'm concerned.  He's hardly spamming the place to be fair.

If Adama goes it is Pulis fault.

Before Pulis he was inconsistent and poor at times - no way would we have had someone meet the release clause... Pulis has got hold of him and made him into a real force, his fault if he goes now.

Before Pulis he was inconsistent and poor at times - no way would we have had someone meet the release clause... Pulis has got hold of him and made him into a real force, his fault if he goes now.

I had to check this wasn’t Tudders

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Or maybe the Sharing of finer details compromises someone? I'm simply giving a heads up. Call me a tit, wum all you like pal, I'm big enough and ugly e oughto take it. I'm just sharing something to give a warning. I thought this forum was for sharing info? I'm just not prepared to shaft a mate. So I'll go leave it

Prepared to shaft a mate....if that was the case then there wasn't a need to give a heads up which only gets members talking where you could of kept your mouth quiet and not put your friend information at risk and no1 would be none the wiser.

You are clearly looking for attention and hazard a guess that that your completely guessing and when someone does leave you say "I told you so".

I would much rather someone come on here and say "I've heard we are signing …….." and then be wrong. At least they are giving information out for members to believe it or not, instead you have dangled the carrot without any further information. In my eyes that makes you a tit and a bad friend in my opinion.

Adama to the Geordies and I’ll go throw up, then kill my self. Too much?

As much as I love Gibson, I wouldn’t be massively upset if he got sold as we’ve got some cover in that position (although i don’t know what’s going on with Ayala?).

Traore leaves and we’re knackered really. If he goes to the geordies and saves them, and Bamford fires Leeds to promotion then we might as well give up :)

I know you're being sarcastic but tbf nobody has blamed Pulis for Traore leaving, its pretty obvious its out of his hands. However you can't blame people for being bloody terrified about Boro as a attacking force if he goes. 

Has Pulis given you any confidence he can build a team capable of 90 points that doesn't include Traore carrying us as a attacking team? Looks to me like hes doing exactly the same *** he does at every club only thing is its been a bloody long time since he had to build a team for winning rather than not losing and even then he only scraped through with Stoke (might be wrong but I'm sure it was a exceptionally low points total when he got them promoted).

Candice-Swanepoel.jpg

What about if she was your mate?

If your rumour is Gibson to Burnley, then it’s already doing the rounds. I don’t see why it would be upsetting for fans though, it’s not as though we are rivals with Burnley and they are in Europe which Gibbo may well fancy a crack at.