• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good move for Gibson if he does go to Burnley.

Dyche has done a good job there, plenty of spot light on them this season for the right reasons. People saying Burnley to come crashing back down to earth need to have a reality check.

They have kicked on and we have fallen behind massively in comparison. Him and Tarkowski could form a really solid partnership there. Both English and could play themselves into Southgates plans maybe?

SSN nothing on Gibson

BURNLEY BID FOR CLUCAS

Burnley have put in an £8m bid for Swansea midfielder Sam Clucas, Sky sources understand.

The 27-year-old signed for the Swans from Hull City last summer, and scored three Premier League goals as the Welsh side were relegated last season.

Good move for Gibson if he does go to Burnley.

Dyche has done a good job there, plenty of spot light on them this season for the right reasons. People saying Burnley to come crashing back down to earth need to have a reality check.

They have kicked on and we have fallen behind massively in comparison. Him and Tarkowski could form a really solid partnership there. Both English and could play themselves into Southgates plans maybe?

They need to win tonight to carry on the European adventure

I think he would have offered more than Leadbitter and Forshaw yeah. I know Forshaw had a little spell when he was playing well in the early part of the season, but still, I'd suggest he would have offered more than them 2 did. I think a midfield 3 of De Roon, Clayton and Howson would have coped a little better than whenever the other 2 were playing. Imo anyway.

Fair play, I can see where you're coming from.  I'm not sure I'd have him down as someone we could rely on but I get why you are saying that.

So we're either a selling club or Ben's heart isn't in it. Don't see the appeal in a move to Burnley tbh; only a matter of time before their style gets found out and they come crashing back down to the Championship. They've had a poor pre season too by all accounts in terms of signings and results. Which player grows up wanting to play for Burnley instead of their boyhood club?

Well if Burnley's style is going to be found out its taking a long time to do it, 3rd consecutive season in the PL.

So we're either a selling club or Ben's heart isn't in it. Don't see the appeal in a move to Burnley tbh; only a matter of time before their style gets found out and they come crashing back down to the Championship. They've had a poor pre season too by all accounts in terms of signings and results. Which player grows up wanting to play for Burnley instead of their boyhood club?

Well if Burnley's style is going to be found out its taking a long time to do it, 3rd consecutive season in the PL.

Its nothing to find out. Its direct football, nothing one can do.