• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

signing a reserve keeper, the most boring transfers ever. depressing waiting for something to happen, my life must be a bit rubbish :D

Even the ITK lot didn't mention it, that's how boring it is.  Still we may need him during the season, you just never know.

signing a reserve keeper, the most boring transfers ever. depressing waiting for something to happen, my life must be a bit rubbish :D

Even the ITK lot didn't mention it, that's how boring it is.  Still we may need him during the season, you just never know.

It also frees up Dimi so that he can spend more time in his restaurant

It also frees up Dimi so that he can spend more time in his restaurant

I thought you were going to finish that with so he can play further forward  :)

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Just like when 15 year old girls on Fb posts stuff like "I thought I knew my friends!!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! ... Then 342 "friends" reply with .. "What's going on Sweety?" ... and the OP then says .. "nothing... it doesn't matter" .... :D

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Just like when 15 year old girls on Fb posts stuff like "I thought I knew my friends!!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! ... Then 342 "friends" reply with .. "What's going on Sweety?" ... and the OP then says .. "nothing... it doesn't matter" .... :D

Haha excellent!

It's not nice to digest

Based on these two clearly cryptic clues I believe the answer is Dael Fry.  He's big and fried food can be hard to digest.

Add an arm pit fart and it would be 10/10 :P

Burnley made 12m bid for gibson sky sports keith bloke on twitter

*** off.

Not you, them.

I reckon 14m & 4 or 5 worth of addons would be reasonable.

So we’ll sell for 12m and a snickers

*** off.

Not you, them.

I reckon 14m & 4 or 5 worth of addons would be reasonable.

So we’ll sell for 12m and a snickers

That said, Maguire did go to Leicester for 12m. Difference is Hull were skint.

*** off.

Not you, them.

I think we are going to struggle to get what we want for him. I think if we can get them up to £16m we will sell. It’s sickening, especially when you hear players like Harry Maguire, who arguably this time last year Gibson was rated higher than, being quoted for £65m, but after an average season in the Championship and only teams like Burnley and Southampton interested we will struggle to get much more.