• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alfie Mawson has just gone for about £18/20 million. I think £14/16million for Gibson could be fair.

I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest Masson is actually as good as Gibson, never mind £4m-£6m better.

I'd rather sell gibson than Traore. Gibson was average last year and won't make the impact on the championship that adama will

What happens if Gibson isn't average next season?  What happens if he is as good as he was for the previous three seasons in a row?  What if Traore doesn't replicate the few good months he's had in his career?  Always amazes me how people judge players on here, I suppose that's why every summer we've stormed the transfer window and by every January we're needing to sort out the mess of the terrible transfer window we had the previous summer  :)

I'd rather sell gibson than Traore. Gibson was average last year and won't make the impact on the championship that adama will

What happens if Gibson isn't average next season?  What happens if he is as good as he was for the previous three seasons in a row?  What if Traore doesn't replicate the few good months he's had in his career?  Always amazes me how people judge players on here, I suppose that's why every summer we've stormed the transfer window and by every January we're needing to sort out the mess of the terrible transfer window we had the previous summer  :)

If those things happen then I'd be wrong. But I don't think they will. And I don't think people on here have much bearing on Boro's actual transfer activity tbh!

I don’t think that the way people on here judge players has that much to do with the club’s transfer dealings.

You hate all of our players anyway, CT ;)

#Wolves are set to smash their transfer record with the £18m capture of Middlesbrough's Adama Traore before Thursday's deadline. Deal should go through early next week #wwfc #utb telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/… via @telefootball

Well its going to be very interesting to see if anybody is brought in tomorrow to make them eligible to play on Saturday. I get the feeling that there wont be!

If so, they'd be on the bench at best given game is so close.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/02/wolves-smash-transfer-record-18m-capture-middlesbrough-wing/

Fresh from the telegraph, Wolves to make the bid in the coming days. Apparently Adama has been running today, so might squeek onto the bench Saturday.

Northern Echo say the Gibson bid has been rejected and no price set, he's too valuable.

Well its going to be very interesting to see if anybody is brought in tomorrow to make them eligible to play on Saturday. I get the feeling that there wont be!

If so, they'd be on the bench at best given game is so close.

But at least they would be on the bench!