• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read Burnley are interested in Britt too.

From the Sun

IN A SOMBA MOOD Burnley and West Brom fight it out for Middlesbrough ace Britt Assombalonga after failed deal for Jay Rodriguez

Clarets and relegated Baggies eye powerful striker as £16m talks over WBA's ex-England frontman Rodriguez break down

BRITT ASSOMBALONGA is wanted by Burnley AND West Brom - as the clubs failed to agree a deal for Jay Rodriguez.

Clarets boss Sean Dyche has failed with a £16million offer for Rodriguez and will consider turning to Middlesbrough striker Assombalonga if a deal cannot be thrashed out.

Baggies boss Darren Moore is DESPERATE for new players.

But he can only spend what he generates from sales and the Middlesbrough striker is a target if Rodriguez departs.

Rodriguez, 29, could give Moore money to spend in the market to mount a Championship promotion challenge.

Burnley have also opened talks with Swansea over an £8million move for Sam Clucas.

Dyche hope to complete a deal for the midfielder by the weekend.

And Clucas, 27, is keen to stay in the Premier League after successive relegations with Hull and then the Swans.

A quick sale would also boost Swansea's chances of recruiting Brentford skipper Ryan Woods.

The unsettled midfielder is looking for a more lucrative deal, even if he has to stay in the Championship rather than moving up to the Premier League.

Meanwhile, Burnley havebeen monitoring Southampton keeper Fraser Forster, as Nick Pope could be out up to six months with a dislocated shoulder.

Just on Talksport now they are discussing the Championship season ahead for anyone interested.

To be fair CT, knowing talk prem, the time it took to post that, they would have finished and got back to 3 hrs

of why spurs haven't signed anyone

Just on Talksport now they are discussing the Championship season ahead for anyone interested.

To be fair CT, knowing talk prem, the time it took to post that, they would have finished and got back to 3 hrs

of why spurs haven't signed anyone

No it's still on!  And they will be talking about Boro as well apparently.  I'm not sure it will be anything earth shattering mind.

I think Gibbo stays... club captain , one of the first names on team sheet as well.

Currently 5th or more likely 4th as Dimi doesn't play that much.

Let me add that arm pit fart for you, mate!  

PLUUURRRPPPHHFFF!!!

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Just like when 15 year old girls on Fb posts stuff like "I thought I knew my friends!!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! ... Then 342 "friends" reply with .. "What's going on Sweety?" ... and the OP then says .. "nothing... it doesn't matter" .... :D

Why are you befriending 15 year old girls?

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Just like when 15 year old girls on Fb posts stuff like "I thought I knew my friends!!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! ... Then 342 "friends" reply with .. "What's going on Sweety?" ... and the OP then says .. "nothing... it doesn't matter" .... :D

Why are you befriending 15 year old girls?

Adam Johnson is that you?!