• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll end up getting a decent amount of money from our sales (Fabio 1.5m, Bamford 7m, Traore £14m ish after Villa's cut, Gibson 14m ish, plus whaterver Barragan went for), at least it gives us a better chance of filling problem positions

If we end up losing Gibson and Adama :liar:

I can stomach Gibson but we're going to need a lot of players in if they go and on top of that potentially still Britt, Braithwaite, Johnson, Fletcher and Leadbitter, going to be a huge turn around in the last week of a transfer window.

We'll end up getting a decent amount of money from our sales (Fabio 1.5m, Bamford 7m, Traore £14m ish after Villa's cut, Gibson 14m ish, plus whaterver Barragan went for), at least it gives us a better chance of filling problem positions

Yeah we'll bring in lots of money and then waste it on garbage like we usually do I'd expect.

The info I used to get was from someone high up. Doesn’t divulge anything anymore.

What I’ve heard today is from a player. Hopefully it’s wrong and I’d be love to be proven incorrect.

I’ve never ever been so pessimistic going into the start of a season. I’m dreading this season to be honest. I’m already getting that feeling of I can’t wait until next season and this one hasn’t started yet. I want to be positive but there’s nothing to be positive about. We are losing all our best players and look like we will end up with a team of plodders. I really think attendances are going to take a major hit this season unfortunately.