oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Baggies fan saying we may be in for Hal Robson-Kanu. Primarily he is a winger but can play up front. Replacement for Traore?

Id honestly consider returning my season ticket if we even get linked with him, absolutely garbage.

The most worrying thing is RAF said Pulis doesnt even plan to be here after his contract is up, why let him plan the future team? Get him some good proven players to work with and let him concentrate on setting the team up.

If GIBSON TRUSTS HIM SO SHOULD WE!

Do you trust Gibson though? He's made mistake after mistake for years now.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we're set up so that if we lose Gibson and Bamford, the squads in a decent shape, those are two I can take.

If/when we lose Traore, we suddenly lose all the unpredictability and creativity, what little we had :(

If Gibson goes, we simply can't partner Flint and Ayala. They're too similar. It'd have to be Fry or a new CB.

If Adama goes, we need to splash the cash to replace him, assuming that one of 'The 3' is already a LW.

At least with Bamford we still had Britt here... There's no genuine alternatives to Gibson or Traore in the squad currently.

One thing I don't get is how we are supposedly skint now and needing to sell etc, or at least seeming to have very little.

It's been done to death about the net spend during the prem. I just don't get it.

Seems that prem money has just mysteriously disappeared.

One thing I don't get is how we are supposedly skint now and needing to sell etc, or at least seeming to have very little.

It's been done to death about the net spend during the prem. I just don't get it.

Seems that prem money has just mysteriously disappeared.

I don't think we are skint, just don't think TP particularly likes spending money, all he talked about was how much Monk spent for the first month.

Finding it hard to live up to my username at the moment if I’m honest :-( hopefully we can have some good, positive news to round off the week... can we? Pretty please?

cheer up, we could be Sunderland

Pulis was brought in to overhaul the whole club, that means getting on a proper footing rather than the Feast or Famine route we have been taking.

losing Traore is out of our hands, I hope the lad see's the big picture and gives us another year with or without a new contract.

Gibson will go if it's right for him and fair play to him.

Britt is wasteful in front of goal but he's all we currently have.

I'm sure we'll bring in players but we need to be better than the sum of our parts, as opposed to a talented squad underperforming.

Finding it hard to live up to my username at the moment if I’m honest :-( hopefully we can have some good, positive news to round off the week... can we? Pretty please?

We could be shortly that is the worrying part

We could be shortly that is the worrying part

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: