•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

Do no other right wingers exist?

Who are we going to get at rb? Nsue?

Sick of this obsession with ex players it’s totally bizzare

FFS, can you bloody make your mind up on Adomah? This is the 2nd time I've seen you slating people who want to sign him before saying he's actually decent.

People don't want Adomah because he's an ex player. They want Adomah because he's just had the best 2 seasons of his career. It's you who's obsessed that he's an ex-player, nobody else.

Deluded, Bedwetters, Rose Tinted are terms I only ever read about on a football forum. I don’t particularly like any of them because they are usually used to describe someone that has a differing option to yourself and are a bit insulting, and are a tad extreme. But to keep balance if Carlsberg did transfer windows players that would have stayed would be:

Traore

Gibbo

Paddy

However they’re our most saleable assets so let’s look at each one in turn

Paddy. An intelligent striker that scores goals  and is totally different to the two strikers we have (I think Britt & Rudy are quite similar). Am I  sorry to see him go? Yes. Can he realistically be replaced? Yes also and by a similar quality striker that will he more adept to TP style and more importantly we can attract here

Gibbo. Should’ve left last season but felt a duty to right the wrong of our premier league campaign. That gas cost us a few quid on his price tag. But I feel most agree a premier league move is best for him and also like it or not Burnley is a good fit. Can we replace him? We already have Flint is a top quality defender that adds goals. Does he have the potential of Gibbo? No. I think Gibbo will achieve a ton more than Aden but he is a more than adequate replacement for the back four at championship level

Adama. The biggest threat we have. A talent that is unrivalled at championship level. But £18.5 million upfront is massive. Can we replace him? No, there are wingers that can offer the same but they will not come to a championship club. Can we use that money to a) buy a good quality replacement (Adomah etc) yes  and b) with the added bonus of us sorting the left side out

too.  

So what?  I hear you ask.

The so what is yes we’ve lost 3 good players but it’s nowher near put us in the situation some people think if we sold Traore and we got Bryan & Adomah I’d be happy. I’d actually swap Traore for those two because as proven that season we need strength in all positions not just a one man team that was proved to be able to combat against by the more savvy managers

That’s what I think anyway

Excellent post Uwe

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

FFS, can you bloody make your mind up on Adomah? This is the 2nd time I've seen you slating people who want to sign him before saying he's actually decent.

People don't want Adomah because he's an ex player. They want Adomah because he's just had the best 2 seasons of his career. It's you who's obsessed that he's an ex-player, nobody else.

Aye, he's an excellent player at this level and had a fantastic season for Aston Villa. I don;t care who he has or hasn't played for I would take him at this moment in time.

Deluded, Bedwetters, Rose Tinted are terms I only ever read about on a football forum. I don’t particularly like any of them because they are usually used to describe someone that has a differing option to yourself and are a bit insulting, and are a tad extreme. But to keep balance if Carlsberg did transfer windows players that would have stayed would be:

Traore

Gibbo

Paddy

Paddy. An intelligent striker that scores goals  and is totally different to the two strikers we have (I think Britt & Rudy are quite similar). Am I  sorry to see him go? Yes. Can he realistically be replaced? Yes also and by a similar quality striker that will he more adept to TP style and more importantly we can attract here

Gibbo. Should’ve left last season but felt a duty to right the wrong of our premier league campaign. That gas cost us a few quid on his price tag. But I feel most agree a premier league move is best for him and also like it or not Burnley is a good fit. Can we replace him? We already have Flint is a top quality defender that adds goals. Does he have the potential of Gibbo? No. I think Gibbo will achieve a ton more than Aden but he is a more than adequate replacement for the back four at championship level

Adama. The biggest threat we have. A talent that is unrivalled at championship level. But £18.5 million upfront is massive. Can we replace him? No, there are wingers that can offer the same but they will not come to a championship club. Can we use that money to a) buy a good quality replacement (Adomah etc) yes  and b) with the added bonus of us sorting the left side out

too.  

The so what is yes we’ve lost 3 good players but it’s nowher near put us in the situation some people think if we sold Traore and we got Bryan & Adomah I’d be happy. I’d actually swap Traore for those two because as proven that season we need strength in all positions not just a one man team that was proved to be able to combat against by the more savvy managers

Excellent post Uwe

Seconded Well thought out argument, I do not agree with you because I do not believe we should be adapting to the "Pulis style", but onlt time will settle the argument.

I reckon Billy's Danish could be better than your Danish. :D

For sure, I'm not good at pastry :P

what do you call Danish pastries in Denmark? are they still Danish pastries? are they just pastries?

The funny thing is... We call it Wienerbrød - (Vienna Bread) (Vienna in Austria) [insert boomerang and kangaroo jokes here]

you call it weiner bread.

got it.

Bun intented, I guess :D

Traore

Gibbo

Paddy

too.  

Excellent post Uwe

Seconded Well thought out argument, I do not agree with you because I do not believe we should be adapting to the "Pulis style", but onlt time will settle the argument.

What do you mean you DONT agree with me? You have to it’s the internet law. And by going by that law I’m now allowed to call you a deluded bed wetter.

But seriously I appreciate the time you took to comment mate :)

Traore

Gibbo

Paddy

Paddy. An intelligent striker that scores goals and is totally different to the two strikers we have (I think Britt & Rudy are quite similar). Am I sorry to see him go? Yes. Can he realistically be replaced? Yes also and by a similar quality striker that will he more adept to TP style and more importantly we can attract here

Adama. The biggest threat we have. A talent that is unrivalled at championship level. But £18.5 million upfront is massive. Can we replace him? No, there are wingers that can offer the same but they will not come to a championship club. Can we use that money to a) buy a good quality replacement (Adomah etc) yes and b) with the added bonus of us sorting the left side out

too.

So what? I hear you ask.

Brilliantly put together and like you if we can use this money to create a better balanced team / squad then brilliant. I’m not expecting us to be open and expansive under Pulis , more like solid workmanlike and a bit bullyish.

Let’s see where we are at come closure of the window and go from there... nothing is guaranteed in football that’s for sure.

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

Calm the *** down Lino. I was using Albert as a example. I know they’re other wingers. My point is we have the money to get a very accomplished championship winger.

I must admit my post doesn’t flow brilliantly but that’s because I’m sat in a bar in the Philippines and have been drinking for 5 hours :s

Then you don't need any VPN tomorrow :P

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

Aye, he's an excellent player at this level and had a fantastic season for Aston Villa. I don;t care who he has or hasn't played for I would take him at this moment in time.

:eggplant:

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

Calm the *** down Lino. I was using Albert as a example. I know they’re other wingers. My point is we have the money to get a very accomplished championship winger.

I must admit my post doesn’t flow brilliantly but that’s because I’m sat in a bar in the Philippines and have been drinking for 5 hours :s

No I don’t But it does mean kick off is at 22:00 :(

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

No I don’t   But it does mean kick off is at 22:00 :(

Doing some quick mafs, I would presume you started drinking at around 2.40 PM (local time) ... So if you wait until 5.30 PM as the starting time of your drinking, then you could stay awake and watch the game at 10.00 Pm (still local time) :P

God we need some transfers.. I am running out of things to discuss .. clearly shown in my attempt to be a comedian today :D

Ffs adomah adomah adomah

No I don’t   But it does mean kick off is at 22:00 :(

Doing some quick mafs, I would presume you started drinking at around 2.40 PM (local time) ... So if you wait until 5.30 PM as the starting time of your drinking, then you could stay awake and watch the game at 10.00 Pm (still local time) :P

God we need some transfers.. I am running out of things to discuss .. clearly shown in my attempt to be a comedian today :D

I could start drinking at 17:30 but you’ve obviously never been to the Philippines:D

They don’t have rules like Europe. If you want a beer at 0700 they’ll sell you a beer at 0700. You want chicken feet soup, they’ll go find a chicken you want a good time with a lady.... they’ll go put a wig on a bloke :D :D :D