oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Well I think this next week is going to be one of the busiest on here with incomings, but more intriguingly outgoings. Pulis keeps stating he wants 18 senior pros and 4 young lads. If we are after another 6 incomings surely we would need to shift 5 or 6 not including Gibson and Traore. I am guessing Britt, Braithwaite and Grant but who else may be off. Cant see Clayton going but maybe Howson. I think we are going to have an exciting season with a much changed squad

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we've got Gibson and Traore set to leave, Ayala on long-term sick and a group of 4 strikers who Pulis doesn't rate.

Out of those strikers Braithwaite doesn't want to be here, we massively overpaid for Britt and Fletcher so we'll lose money on them when we eventually get rid and Gestede is completely useless.

We've still got no creativity in the squad and the likes of Downing, Friend and Leadbitter are on big wages while not being good enough anymore.

Those who think we'll be chasing promotion might need to readjust their expectations, this feels like a 12 month rebuilding job and Pulis has 24 hours to try and do it.

This feels like 1986 all over again

If Gibbo goes who gets the captaincy?   Friend might lose his place if we sign Bryan.

It's going to be Downing isn't it ..................

I would give it to Clayton, if he is in the team

West London Sport reporting that sources have said QPR will sell Freeman if the price is right and Boro are in talks with QPR. Sounds like that could be one to watch out for.

Gibson hasn’t travelled to Millwall

Northern Echo have said he has travelled. Second bid rejected.

Hmmm maybe the tweet that I have just seen is wrong...

It's from our old friend pink ponce, if I'm right to say. Tends to keep his knowledge to himself these days but always seemed pretty well placed.

Gibson hasn’t travelled to Millwall

Northern Echo have said he has travelled. Second bid rejected.

Hmmm maybe the tweet that I have just seen is wrong...

It's from our old friend pink ponce, if I'm right to say. Tends to keep his knowledge to himself these days but always seemed pretty well placed.

Yes it was from PP defo well informed..... even though he keeps quiet