oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Gibson hasn’t travelled to Millwall

Presumably the lack of mention means Adama has?

Pulis confirmed this morning that Adama returned to training today and he's good to go, nothing serious. What a huge boost that would be if he features in some capacity tomorrow.

Where did he confirm this.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gibson hasn’t travelled to Millwall

Presumably the lack of mention means Adama has?

Pulis confirmed this morning that Adama returned to training today and he's good to go, nothing serious. What a huge boost that would be if he features in some capacity tomorrow.

Where did he confirm this.

The pre match press conference this morning.

So we've got Gibson and Traore set to leave, Ayala on long-term sick and a group of 4 strikers who Pulis doesn't rate.

Out of those strikers Braithwaite doesn't want to be here, we massively overpaid for Britt and Fletcher so we'll lose money on them when we eventually get rid and Gestede is completely useless.

We've still got no creativity in the squad and the likes of Downing, Friend and Leadbitter are on big wages while not being good enough anymore.

Those who think we'll be chasing promotion might need to readjust their expectations, this feels like a 12 month rebuilding job and Pulis has 24 hours to try and do it.

This feels like 1986 all over again

If you think this feels like 1986, you weren’t there.

Absolutely - thinking you might not have a club to support is nothing like now - it's got mote of a Strachan flavour to it

BREAKING: Burnley have agreed a fee of £15m with Middlesbrough for Ben Gibson. The Clarets had failed with two previous bids of £12m & £13m over the past 48 hours.

From Sky Sports Keith

Yup, there it is.

I suppose it's the same reason they never played Snodgrass.

he was totally useless last season for villa. if you cant get in west hams team they the champo is to hard for you i guess. ::D

ps i was taking the mick, snoddy stats = Goals 8, Assists 15.

if we sign hugill please everyone get behind him, hes local and no doubt his mates will look on here and things might get back to him. negativity is like a virus.

Be careful with that last sentence.....we have pulis as our manager

BREAKING: Burnley have agreed a fee of £15m with Middlesbrough for Ben Gibson. The Clarets had failed with two previous bids of £12m & £13m over the past 48 hours.

From Sky Sports Keith

Good luck to the lad, hopefully he does well and hopefully we have some sort of sell on clause.

Worried we'll have a tough time negotiating those low fee transfers with £22m from these last 2 sales. Lads like Joe Bryan who we were supposedly waiting on a big drop in his fee, this would surely add another million or so on.

Worried we'll have a tough time negotiating those low fee transfers with £22m from these last 2 sales. Lads like Joe Bryan who we were supposedly waiting on a big drop in his fee, this would surely add another million or so on.

Bryan is refusing a new contract so I think they will just want to get it done rather than play the long game.

Burnley also about to sign Joe Hart. Bloody hell. I know Heaton and Pope are injured and they need a new keeper in but that's a lot of keepers to look after. Heaton, Pope, Hart, Lindegaard and Legzdins. They're surely expecting another keeper or two to go. Wonder if one of the big teams is going to come in for Pope.

Hope that Fry is given the step up and we sign a RB so Shotton can cover CB & RB with Wood covering as the 5th in line.

Change of thought from me, but think that would make us stronger in terms of cover across the back line than simply signing another CB.

Was thinking the exact same snowblind, but I'm concerned that we haven't been linked with a single right back and that we tried fry and mcnair there in preseason. I think we're sticking with what we have in that position sadly.

I agree, I'd rather sign a right-back than another centre-back. Even if it was another Shotton-like right-back. I'd rather we give Fry the opportunity to play in the centre.