oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Gibson hasn’t travelled to Millwall

Presumably the lack of mention means Adama has?

Pulis confirmed this morning that Adama returned to training today and he's good to go, nothing serious. What a huge boost that would be if he features in some capacity tomorrow.

Where did he confirm this.

The pre match press conference this morning.

Thats good news then, especially if we manage to hold on to him.

I will have to watch the press conference, only read some of the gazettes report so far and it didn't exactly says he was good to go.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREAKING: Burnley have agreed a fee of £15m with Middlesbrough for Ben Gibson. The Clarets had failed with two previous bids of £12m & £13m over the past 48 hours.

From Sky Sports Keith

£15M is a bit too cheap, should be between £18M-£20M at least.

Why do we keep giving our players away on the cheap, then paying a premium for the one's we bring in.

Another centre half should absolutely not be a priority I assumed Flint was brought into replace Gibson but it’s just taken longer than expected to sell Gibbo.

I think a Left wing, left back, striker, right back and centre mid would all be higher on my priority list than another centre half

I mean just because he was running again doesn't mean he's fit to play, I didn't take out of that press conference that he was going to be in the squad, just that he's recovering well (which is no surprise for an athlete like him).

Might still be sore and you don't want to rush anyone back. After all, he's no good to anyone if he's injured. It's one of those where if he ended up with a longer term injury then he might as well not be playing for us whether Wolves match the clause or not. I can only see it deterring them if he wouldn't offer anything for them until near enough January and that's no good for us either.

Was thinking the exact same snowblind, but I'm concerned that we haven't been linked with a single right back and that we tried fry and mcnair there in preseason. I think we're sticking with what we have in that position sadly.

Aye, 6 days to go... We do know Sam Byram is available, but not sure he's what Pulis would go for. We were linked with Alan Hutton, so you'd hope there'd be more names than just him on the RB list from earlier in the window - but there's always the option for a loan too once the window shuts on Thursday.

There's not a lot of talent in the Championship at RB...

On a serious note can anyone remember when we got pillaged like this with not much news of replacements?

Theres lot of rumours, but we can't buy till we have sold. It's been the same story all Summer..

Another problem ston season ticket holders view on hugi 'Will give 100 per cent all the time. Leads the line quite well. Finishing a bit hit and miss and doesn't possess a lot of pace. West ham paid us 10 million which was way too much. Not a premier league player in my eyes just an average championship player. But like I said he'll give you all on the pitch'