• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too upset by Gibson departure, hope he does well for Burnley. £15m decent fee too. Wish Traore would get sorted sooner rather than later, if he’s going he needs to go now so we would have £33m to reinvest in the squad. Instead I fear he will get sold with a couple of hours to go and it’ll be too late to get a good enough replacement.

I think the books are getting well and truly balanced, if Braithwaite goes for a fee too I think we’ll have a bit of money to play with.

Pulis must be ***ed off too. Behind on signings. Losing a starting CB the day before the season starts. About to lose his most attacking player. None of the problem positions have been corrected.

This is one of the most negative preseasons I’ve known. I keep thinking we must have signed someone by now...but still nothing. The transfer window closing early is definitely backfiring on us. 6 days to go.

With 6 days to go last season we ended up signing Fletcher, Shotton and Johnson. We we’re signing cover, not starters. Let’s hope we can do a bit better.

Another problem ston season ticket holders view on hugi 'Will give 100 per cent all the time. Leads the line quite well. Finishing a bit hit and miss and doesn't possess a lot of pace. West ham paid us 10 million which was way too much. Not a premier league player in my eyes just an average championship player. But like I said he'll give you all on the pitch'

‘Not a premiership player but will give his all’

Generally code for he’s a bit ***

I have looked a little at our new back up keeper Lonergan and he looks quite alright and brings a lot of experience. He looked like he was full of confidence in the training video posted by MFC.

Hoping the 3 keepers (only 3 featured in the video) can give each other a good battle in training, so it will be a hard choice, to have the best in form keeper.

Could we bring in the same competition for our full backs as well, that'd be great! The middle of the park and the middle of defense have good competition for the spots, even with Gibson leaving and one could say that goes for the striker role as well.

Wide positions (wings) is sort of backed up by some good youngsters... But we still need a good quality signing for left mid and for right mid if/wjhen Adama says Auf Wieder Sehen.

Not too upset by Gibson departure, hope he does well for Burnley. £15m decent fee too. Wish Traore would get sorted sooner rather than later, if he’s going he needs to go now so we would have £33m to reinvest in the squad. Instead I fear he will get sold with a couple of hours to go and it’ll be too late to get a good enough replacement.

I think the books are getting well and truly balanced, if Braithwaite goes for a fee too I think we’ll have a bit of money to play with.

Plus the £7 million we got for Bamford. Surely we have the money to spend.

Pulis must be *** off too. Behind on signings. Losing a starting CB the day before the season starts. About to lose his most attacking player. None of the problem positions have been corrected.

This is one of the most negative preseasons I’ve known. I keep thinking we must have signed someone by now...but still nothing. The transfer window closing early is definitely backfiring on us. 6 days to go.

With 6 days to go last season we ended up signing Fletcher, Shotton and Johnson. We we’re signing cover, not starters. Let’s hope we can do a bit better.

Why is it Pulis fault? One player has a release clause which has been met, another made his switch happen and been planned of last 4 weeks If rumours to believed, and the final one a Middlesbrough lad through and through who deserves his chance in the PL with a now established team. Pulis can try and sign every player in the world but if we don't have the money, they don't want to come what can he do? Drama Queen much

Pulis must be *** off too. Behind on signings. Losing a starting CB the day before the season starts. About to lose his most attacking player. None of the problem positions have been corrected.

Why is it Pulis fault? One player has a release clause which has been met, another made his switch happen and been planned of last 4 weeks If rumours to believed, and the final one a Middlesbrough lad through and through who deserves his chance in the PL with a now established team. Pulis can try and sign every player in the world but if we don't have the money, they don't want to come what can he do? Drama Queen much

He's not blaming Pulis, he's saying Pulis will be as annoyed as us.

My post says that Pulis must be annoyed too, I don’t think it’s his fault.

I don't think Adama is leaving.

If the rumours are true that Wolves are willing to bid the value of the release clause, I think he will. I think if he was definitely staying then he'd have signed the contract already. The fact he's keeping his options open for as long as he is speaks volumes to me.