oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

The way the Fosun's do business with a lot of loan to buy deals and now this offer. It looks like it's difficult for them to get lots of liquid money out of investments in China etc.

Either way £18m upfront is a lot of money, that's the amount you'd pay upfront for a £40/50m player. It might be the entirety of their remaining transfer budget on one player.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need it all up front if we are to reinvest this season.

We don't, really. Remember we can also pay for our own targets in installments. If we got £6m up front, we could buy 3 £6m rated players, paying £2m up front for each.

I hearby put forward a motion that Besic be known as "that little Bosnian" or TLB from here to the end of time.

Brilliant haha

I'm 100% om board as it is also an anagram of the best sarnie choice too. BLT, BLT, BLT!

*AC/DC on volume 11 

Cause he's TLB, he's dynamite ... TLB .. and He'll stand up and fight.. TLB he's a powerload, TLB, whatch him explode!

Interesting to see we are still after Richie why did the stoke deal not get over the line?

Rumoured he wants £70k a week. Can’t see us paying that

I'm pretty sure Newcastle would have to pay a fair chunk of that if those were his required wages.

Starting to get desperate for players now, looking at that bench yesterday was worrying. Yes it’s brilliant to give the younger lads a chance, Chapman, Tav, Wing clearly have massive potential but we can’t rely on them over a full season especially once things get tough