oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Where are our Danish members? What can you tell us about Knudsen?

Right here, Lad

Knudsen is the type of player I would LOVE to see here .. He has a better throw in than Shotton and his defensive skills are as good or better .. He is ok on the ball and he played a good WC game against Croatia, where he didn't look bad against Perecic and Mandzukic.

He might one too many yellow card occasionally but that can be handled

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gibson gone

Doesn’t say how much.

But Burnley site say it’s a joint top highest fee they have paid.

Anyone remember how much they paid for woods? £16m?

Reported as £15m.

£22m for 2 of probably our biggest earners will cover the cost of about 4 good quality championship players.

Yeah that’s another reasonable point. I’d imagine that Bens new contract he signed after relegation was probably close to Prem wages. Those two could easily have been a combined 70k a week. (I still don’t believe that Bamford was on 50k). All we need now is Leadbitter off the books.

Woodgate - > Wheater - > Gibson - > Fry - > Wood

Strange isn’t it. As an academy we seem to produce. Constant streams of CBs and wingers. But very little forwards

Wtf what happened to Bryan?

Wolves and Derby looking more likely... Knudsen solid and has a long throw...

I'm willing to bet it will be Derby then. I can't see Wolves signing a third left back.

More about Knudsen

He played in my "home area" club Esbjerg, where he was very well liked, for his no nonsense defending and the fans hated it, when he went to Ipswich a few seasons ago.

He plays normally on the left, but against Croatia in the WC he played on the right, and I had him as one of our best players in that game.

And man... That throw in, is just like a corner kick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvaDeIhxVE

The throw in!

Strange isn’t it. As an academy we seem to produce. Constant streams of CBs and wingers. But very little forwards

what about legendary Ben Hutchinson

what about legendary Ben Hutchinson

Moreso Chris freestone

I remember being disappointed that Hutchinson left us, for Celtic wasn't it?

I'm pretty sure at one time we only had him and Craddock available for selection. Good times, eh?

I remember being disappointed that Hutchinson left us, for Celtic wasn't it?

I'm pretty sure at one time we only had him and Craddock available for selection. Good times, eh?

yeah he went to Celtic, he was a strong physical lad that looked like he had half a chance of breaking through at one point, Jesus Tom Crad***, theirs a name.