• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we were given a choice of 18 million now or say 21 million over four years I hope the club chose the extra money. Can’t just throw away millions out of stubbornness. Hell we might even had the chance of getting a sell on clause. All our own signings are probably in installments too so what good would 18 million up front do?

From a different perspective, us agreeing a few with wolves would surely mean that we have replacements not only lined up, but pretty much over the line?

Tbh none of the names mentioned really excite me. Hopefully we sign someone out of nowhere like lonergan and flint.

Yeah, we now have £30m available to spend.

Not forgetting that Gibson was on massive wages and I doubt flint will be on half of what Gibson was on.

Yeah you’d think so, but how far do we reckon £30m would get us?

15m was the prices supposed quoted for players such as Ritchie and Phillips.

If we were given a choice of 18 million now or say 21 million over four years I hope the club chose the extra money. Can’t just throw away millions out of stubbornness. Hell we might even had the chance of getting a sell on clause. All our own signings are probably in installments too so what good would 18 million up front do?

I've been trying to say this on twitter all evening, but people seem to think we're selling him for £10m.

RAF

Bring us som anti-tilt insider news, please!

Nothing positive I’m afraid. I feel massively lied to as a fan for Pulis to come out and say we really wanted Adama to stay did everything he could, this rubbishes it all we accepted the offer not a clause we could of kept him. I told people 3weeks ago he was being touted about. Waghorn has chose Derby obviously a better wage package offered he told Ipswich he wanted to come to north east. Hugill looks most likely now but sticking point is future fees if becomes permanent.

Sorry couldn’t offer more optimism but even mine is draining by day, let’s see where all this money goes now

RAF

Bring us som anti-tilt insider news, please!

Nothing positive I’m afraid. I feel massively lied to as a fan for Pulis to come out and say we really wanted Adama to stay did everything he could, this rubbishes it all we accepted the offer not a clause we could of kept him. I told people 3weeks ago he was being touted about. Waghorn has chose Derby obviously a better wage package offered he told Ipswich he wanted to come to north east. Hugill looks most likely now but sticking point is future fees if becomes permanent.

Sorry couldn’t offer more optimism but even mine is draining by day, let’s see where all this money goes now

Jordan hugill. Yay

From a different perspective, us agreeing a few with wolves would surely mean that we have replacements not only lined up, but pretty much over the line?

Tbh none of the names mentioned really excite me. Hopefully we sign someone out of nowhere like lonergan and flint.

Not forgetting that Gibson was on massive wages and I doubt flint will be on half of what Gibson was on.

Yeah you’d think so, but how far do we reckon £30m would get us?

15m was the prices supposed quoted for players such as Ritchie and Phillips.

Besic £6m

Hugill £1m loan

Probably looking for an alternative to Waghorn £5m

Phillips, Ritchie or another winger £13m

Possibly a surprise. I think we’ll spend most of it

Was he?  What was he on?

Have our priorities changed with the loss of Traore?

In what sense mate?

We now need pace more than work ethic, Ojo over Waghorn sort of thing.

I think we needed pace anyway didn't we?  I'm not sure this changes much at all as I suspect we were planning for Traore to go.

If Adama goes for a total of say £20 million plus £15m for Gibson, £10m for Bamford and £2m for Fabio by my reckoning we are £37m quid up so for. As we made a profit last summer as well, that’s a lot of money into the club coffers.

And the incomings this season are on much lower wages than those going out.

If we don’t get the players we need to challenge I think Pulis will walk. He hasn’t come to just make so in the Championship.

As such I’d expect some serious spending over the next few days. Gibson doesn’t hoard cash. He spends upto the limit we can.

Was he?  What was he on?

My guess would be 40k which is still a lot in this league.

Why 30mil? If adama is over 20, bamford 10 and Gibson 15 surely we should have a lot more than 30mil to spend?

10m of traore is upfront, bamford was 7m now 3m add ons and gibbo was also probably only 10m paid now.

If Adama goes for a total of say £20 million plus £15m for Gibson, £10m for Bamford and £2m for Fabio by my reckoning we are £37m quid up so for. As we made a profit last summer as well, that’s a lot of money into the club coffers.

And the incomings this season are on much lower wages than those going out.

If we don’t get the players we need to challenge I think Pulis will walk. He hasn’t come to just make so in the Championship.

As such I’d expect some serious spending over the next few days. Gibson doesn’t hoard cash. He spends upto the limit we can.

Because they aren't as good?