• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just an idea, we’ve lost Traore and have basically no pacey wingers at the club, and as Pulis has been experimenting with 4-3-3 all pre season, then maybe we won’t bother signing a winger. Was losing Traore was always part of the plan? Explaining why we took the bid? (Or am I just getting desperate)

I can’t see us paying 15m for Phillips or Ritchie.

Ryan Woods is set for the Premiership this summer. He's far too good for this level.

Only Swansea with any notable interest, they have had a bid of £6m turned down as Brentford are holding out for £7m.

Surely it's worth making a bid

Negredo is off to Cardiff apparently.

He will be struggling like he did for us... 

Wish him luck, though ... ;)

I can't see him being the solution for a club like Cardiff, to be honest.

Just an idea, we’ve lost Traore and have basically no pacey wingers at the club, and as Pulis has been experimenting with 4-3-3 all pre season, then maybe we won’t bother signing a winger. Was losing Traore was always part of the plan? Explaining why we took the bid? (Or am I just getting desperate)

I can’t see us paying 15m for Phillips or Ritchie.

Good point - but why sell Bamford as he’s perfect for a front 3?

Unless he was giving it big uns wanting to play centre forward

Ryan Woods is set for the Premiership this summer. He's far too good for this level.

Only Swansea with any notable interest, they have had a bid of £6m turned down as Brentford are holding out for £7m.

I mean, I'd be overjoyed if we did... He's one of the best in his role at this level.

Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore will undergo medical at Wolves tomorrow after £18m release clause met. Arrival of 22yo Spaniard, who has a shoulder injury, will break the club’s transfer record, almost a year to the day after they did so in signing Ruben Neves #WWFC #BORO #MFC

Adama Traore should become a Wolves player tomorrow. I gather the fee is £18m, which met Traore's release clause #wwfc

For *** sake if that's true then yes we need to be in with a bid for sure!!