• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exciting player but I wouldn't want us to spend 15mill on him. A loan would be a great deal. Marcus Madison seems a good shout but i personally would have us sign powell. Not bothered about kodjia. Never thought much of him to be honest. Scores goals but very greedy.

Bolasie is following Chapman and Assombalonga on Twitter

Has he just followed them or he just happens to already be following them?

it's a very random selection to follow from our squad

I don't know. I'm pretty sure the followers at the top of the list are the ones you've followed quite recently.

Like I've just followed Bolasie so he's top of my following list.

Assombalonga and Bolasie are both playing for Congo though

on a slightly side topic

i am so sick and tired of the amount of negativity and moaning from so called Boro fans on this and other forums- you are not Supporters or fans - simply based on your own posts and comments. You're followers, who will take any and every opportunity to be negative, and if an opportunity doesn't exist you try to create it!

I wish there was a fair way of getting rid of you all, but there isn't, you're sadly free to share your negative opinions on these forums and the real fans who support this club have to suffer your repetitive crap over and over again. I wonder how many pages we would lose if we deleted all the repetitive posts attacking the club, manager, owner and players?

Sorry has to get that out, please return to your normal transmission

Sorry but every Boro fan has a right to be concerned with our lack of transfer activity and the make up of our squad at present... wether it’s negative or not that’s just where it’s at right now... when it comes to 7.45pm tonight that’s all forgotten everyone comes together and 3 points becomes priority. That’s just my opinion.

Would we not be better off seeing if Liverpool would part with Ojo for £10-15m...?  Yes not the finished article but at least he's young and could be sold later if need be.

Hell of a lot of money to spend on someone that’s quite unproven.

Has played more Championship/Premier League games than Traore, and scored more goals, yet we're a bit disappointed to be getting £18m for him...

Might have had more appearances but not sure if that’s massively relevant for the fee, and if he has more appearances and still regarded as unproven, that would indicate he’s has more time to prove himself and hasn’t! More goals are an obvious bonus, and this is something that Traore will need to improve.

Just to clarify I’m not against signings Ojo at all, could be a good player. I just think £15m will be a big risk, as it would for Bolasie tbh with his injury record. Would much rather see Ritchie than either, but can’t see it happening.

Assombalonga makes sense because they both play for the same national team. Chapman is an odd one though.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure the followers at the top of the list are the ones you've followed quite recently.

By any chance do you also follow Chapman and Assombalonga KM? Pretty sure the ones at the top of the list are the ones you mutually follow.

Assombalonga and Bolasie are both playing for Congo though

Chapman doesn't. ;)

Bolas ie and Britt both play for DR Congo

By any chance do you also follow Chapman and Assombalonga KM? Pretty sure the ones at the top of the list are the ones you mutually follow.

Yep was gonna say this too. The ones at the top are the ones your following too.

Yep was gonna say this too. The ones at the top are the ones your following too.

Still strange why he's following Chapman though?