• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lads just look forward to finishing above Leeds for yet ANOTHER season. then it will be hilarious

Boros sloppy seconds

Your deluded if you think that will happen if we don’t get a move on.

No progress on besic wtf are we actually doing?

Nothing to show that Leeds will finish above us atm lol.

You have no idea if there is any progress on Besic, for all we know the deal could be being finalised or maybe we have a better target in mind. Just let Boro get on with the business then if we don't get it done, complain.

One of the best managers in the business, played stoke off the park in their opening game, got players all over the pitch that would walk in to our team, you want me to keep going?

Inb4 muh bielsa will leave by September hurr durr. Yeah just like Southampton, Bournemouth, Leicester, Burnley, wolves would ‘implode eventually and drop down the table’.

Just get real, we are not in a good position right now.

No he’s not. There is a reason why he could only get a job at a second tier mid table club.

Lads just look forward to finishing above Leeds for yet ANOTHER season. then it will be hilarious

Boros sloppy seconds

You have no idea if there is any progress on Besic, for all we know the deal could be being finalised or maybe we have a better target in mind. Just let Boro get on with the business then if we don't get it done, complain.

One of the best managers in the business, played stoke off the park in their opening game, got players all over the pitch that would walk in to our team, you want me to keep going?

Inb4 muh bielsa will leave by September hurr durr. Yeah just like Southampton, Bournemouth, Leicester, Burnley, wolves would ‘implode eventually and drop down the table’.

Come on mate, it's only been one game into the season. Derby could easily turn over Leeds on Saturday.

1 game and Leeds are world beaters. Hilarious.

1 game and Leeds are world beaters. Hilarious.

Yeah come on let's not get silly about things.  Things are never that bad that its acceptable to talk Leeds up.  Here is a helpful chart to illustrate:

----Boro are great

----Boro are ok

***Current position

----Boro are in trouble

----Absolute depths of despair

----The world is ending

----Talking positively about Leeds.

Leeds also started last season really well. And people said they'd implode and drop down the table. And they were right.

Yep they went something like 7 in a row without conceding and winning most of them. Christiensen was a genius and they were planning the promotion party. It's a long old season!

Boros sloppy seconds

I rate Biesla massively but its one *** game hahaha. You need to have some perspective. But please tell me the players that would walk in to our team.

We aren't in a bad position either though ffs.

Bamford, saiz, alioski, Hernandez, roofe, Douglas, ayling, possibly jannsson

Boros sloppy seconds

No he’s not. There is a reason why he could only get a job at a second tier mid table club.

Yes because he’s a nut job, but what happens if you keep him happy?

I rate Biesla massively but its one *** game hahaha. You need to have some perspective. But please tell me the players that would walk in to our team.

Aren't they the same group of players who finished well below us last season?

You realise keeping him happy once meant signing 4 or 5 players before his contract even started? So he left 2 days later when that didn't happen? I'm not doubting his potential, I don't think anyone else is either. He's been there and done it and done it well. But the potential for brilliance is currently weighted against his potential for having a strop and walking away which is how his last few jobs have ended. I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility for that to happen again, certainly no less than the possibility of him doing a good job and providing a stable way forward for a club who has similarly self-destructive habits.

Aren't they the same group of players who finished well below us last season?

And Bamford who left because he literally couldn't walk into our team?

Douglas - Yes

Alioski - absolutely not

Hernandez - Nope

Bamford - wasn't he sold because he couldn't get in our team?

Ayling - lol

Roofe - lololol

Jansson - yep probably

Saiz - when in form absolutely, hasn't shown it enough

You realise keeping him happy once meant signing 4 or 5 players before his contract even started? So he left 2 days later when that didn't happen? I'm not doubting his potential, I don't think anyone else is either. He's been there and done it and done it well. But the potential for brilliance is currently weighted against his potential for having a strop and walking away which is how his last few jobs have ended. I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility for that to happen again, certainly no less than the possibility of him doing a good job and providing a stable way forward for a club who has similarly self-destructive habits.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see it happen, just can’t help be a bit jealous at what they’re putting together there compared to what we’re seeing here. Besic going there would be a tragedy.