• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely if Traore was having his medical this morning he’d of signed and confirmed by now? Anyone know what’s happening with this one? Has he been spotted anywhere up here in the past hour or so ?

Surely if Traore was having his medical this morning he’d of signed and confirmed by now? Anyone know what’s happening with this one? Has he been spotted anywhere up here in the past hour or so ?

Record signing and they just say "Hey, he's signed, ta'rah"?

Not in this day and age. As I said, even Derby will have some social media crap planned and they'll want to announce it at the right time in the right way to get the most likes, retweets, etc. etc. Social media marketing is making the most of transfer season nowadays.

It's funny cos since the play off semi final defeat I thought I'd prepared myself for Gibson and Adama's exits.

But now we're here it doesn't half hurt :'(

Three points tonight will soon cheer you up!  :fist:

Aside that cruciate injury Bolasie has been pretty consistent in putting in 30+ games a season I'm not too worried about his age/condition, when he signed for Everton it was widely said he was coming into his prime that was just 2 years ago so if we pull it off for me it's an upgrade on Adama or at least on the Adama at the ability level we sold him today. The last time he was in the Championship he did only get 7 assists 4 goals but on the other hand that Palace team was pretty poor no one expected them to go up so you'd hope for a better return in a team like ours with our 30 million pound strikeforce.

If we pull Bolasie and Vokes off I think we're definitely well set then bring in a Hugill on loan for extra forward cover we'd still be a creative mid short, LB and a RB but we surely can't just take in 40 million and supplement it with loans left right and centre that's madness. Bryan would actually be close to perfect for our needs he can provide a defensively sound option at LM and cover for injury/form for Friend I've been hoping we win that battle rather than Waghorn to be honest. Another window where you think at the end we still seem short in x, y and z though will be a *cking shambles so we'll see can't imagine there's been too many times in the clubs history where we've had balance sheets like we have right now though I mean we ended last summer on net barely spending much same goes for when we were promoted is it an overstatement to say the club itself has never been richer than right now after these sales?