oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I dont understand the adama hype. Over all the games he played at least 75% were as a headless chicken. He was constantly being callled on here. He had undoubtably his best games 2nd half of last season under pulis but other than that unproven. Couldnt do for villa, couldnt do it for ak and monk. I certainly wont shread any tears for him. Do you think he will for the Boro? Will he feck.anyway onwards

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkAdDcMW4AARNFn?format=jpg&name=large

Pic of Traore at wolves. I know its just a formality but still gutted

That could be anyone  :upside_down:

Yeah I'm not 100% that's Adama. I'll believe it when I see it.

Unfortunately it is definitely Adama, Sky Sports have just shown the video (where the picture has come from) and without a doubt it is him.

Unfortunately it is definitely Adama, Sky Sports have just shown the video (where the picture has come from) and without a doubt it is him.

That looks so photoshopped to me, might just be the movement of the player but that looks like Hull's kit in the photo.

That looks so photoshopped to me, might just be the movement of the player but that looks like Hull's kit in the photo.

Hull's home shirt has black strips Wolves shirt doesn't

And for those that think the image is fake, I suggest you look at the below tweet where it came from originally

I don't think it's him!

I've heard he's signed a new contract from a friend. Bolasie huge reason why he's staying.

I've chucked the video on my twitter. Look under the #Boro and you'll find it.

I'm sure top of the list after any match related questions will be asking TP about transfer movement. If Traore isn't confirmed by then, I've no doubt he'll confirm it. And we might get an insight into what's going to happen over the next couple of days and how much business we're expected to do beyond that.

I'm sure top of the list after any match related questions will be asking TP about transfer movement. If Traore isn't confirmed by then, I've no doubt he'll confirm it. And we might get an insight into what's going to happen over the next couple of days and how much business we're expected to do beyond that.

I expect him to say that he expects 4/5 players to come in and that's what we need. If only to put pressure on Bausor to get them done.

And for those that think the image is fake, I suggest you look at the below tweet where it came from originally

I don't think it's him!

I've heard he's signed a new contract from a friend. Bolasie huge reason why he's staying.

Short sleeve dress shirt?? Come on you know only he wears that haha

I think tonight's team will be telling. If he plays the same team as on Saturday then fans are likely to kick off a bit and almost demand signings. If he plays the kids and the do well then there is every chance the fans will be more forgiving if we don't get some targets as the fans will be happier to a degree with kids in the team than "old faithful" players