•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkAdDcMW4AARNFn?format=jpg&name=large

Pic of Traore at wolves. I know its just a formality but still gutted

That could be anyone  :upside_down:

Yeah I'm not 100% that's Adama. I'll believe it when I see it.

Unfortunately it is definitely Adama, Sky Sports have just shown the video (where the picture has come from) and without a doubt it is him.

Yeah I know, I was just messing  :blush:

As an alternative to Hugill would anyone have Joselu?

Same kind of player just reckon he would be cheaper, can actually play in the premiership and has decent technique

Same kind of player just reckon he would be cheaper, can actually play in the premiership and has decent technique

he's absolutely awful man, lad i work with has a Newcastle season ticket and said he's probably the worst finisher he's seen in the 9 years he's had one.

he's absolutely awful man, lad i work with has a Newcastle season ticket and said he's probably the worst finisher he's seen in the 9 years he's had one.

Ask West Ham fans about hughill

I'd be more likely to ask Preston seen as he played 100 more games for them.

West Ham fans wouldn’t say anything about Hugill, he played about 20 mins for them last season

Well if you ask a Preston fan they will tell you that they struggled without Hugill last year. To us now, the Championship is all that matters.

Usmanov selling his shares in ***nal to stan kronke. He is unlikely to invest in another premier league club according to ssn. Never said anything about championship clubs. I've never wanted us to have a foreign owner but wonder if he has any interest in investing lower than the premier league

Usmanov selling his shares in ***nal to stan kronke. He is unlikely to invest in another premier league club according to ssn. Never said anything about championship clubs. I've never wanted us to have a foreign owner but wonder if he has any interest in investing lower than the premier league

You want a shady Russian buying into the club in this climate?