• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Usmanov selling his shares in ***nal to stan kronke. He is unlikely to invest in another premier league club according to ssn. Never said anything about championship clubs. I've never wanted us to have a foreign owner but wonder if he has any interest in investing lower than the premier league

You want a shady Russian buying into the club in this climate?

It has been a pretty hot summer hasn't it? :cheese:

Ffp places restrictions on what owners can put in, given that Gibson already donates the maximum amount what would the foreign guy bring.

Not saying I want it, but might bring in a more ambitious manager than gibson.. let's face it, As great as Gibson has been for boro, his managerial appointments have hindered us on multiple occasions.

Hugill is signing

Source?

Can’t say specifically but from someone very in the circle of that deal. As cringe as that sounds

His dad?

No lol. Don’t know the family

Worth a try  :D

Hugill's a bit like an Ashley Barnes type he's got a strong build uses it well and isn't the tallest but makes up in effort won't hurt to have him around he could do the job Nugent did the year we got up except he's still got legs and youth.

Not convinced about playing him out wide though think he's best not in a two necessarily but off a striker who'll make runs off him but we'll see I'm ok with it as a signing so long as there's a Vokes type coming in for striker as well.

Ffp places restrictions on what owners can put in, given that Gibson already donates the maximum amount what would the foreign guy bring.

Not saying I want it, but might bring in a more ambitious manager than gibson.. let's face it, As great as Gibson has been for boro, his managerial appointments have hindered us on multiple occasions.

I disagree on the managerial appointments. We cry out for the next best young up and coming manager and he gave Garry Monk that chance and he failed, he will also fail again at Birmingham I believe by trying to rip the core of the squad. 

Aitor Karanka was a masterstroke and a huge risk that payed off.

Steve Agnew is someone Gibson obviously admires but he realised he wasn't quite ready.

Tony Mowbray saved us.

Gareth Southgate is now England manager so shows he clearly had the promise.

Steve McClaren was also a great appointment.

Strachan and Monk have been the only poor appointments in the last 10 years and arguably Southgate but was harshly sacked. 

I think it is very harsh to question his appointments.

Hugill is signing

Source?

Can’t say specifically but from someone very in the circle of that deal. As cringe as that sounds

His dad?

No lol. Don’t know the family

I know the family vaguely but I've not heard anything.

Not to say it isn't happening of course.

It's so difficult to succeed at the top level of football, it's easy to pick out those who have succeeded as an example, but no one picks out the countless others who fail.