• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One or two injuries and were back to leadbitter, I definitely still want besic. Also with wing, this will be is first full championship season, he'll have dips im sure.

Yeah you’re right about that.

The way I look at Wing is he's showing enough that makes me think we don't need to sign a Freeman type but still need another body to cover Boots/Clayton/Howson/McNair.

Hopefully tonight’s first half formation/performance will convince Bryan to reconsider. He would be perfect in that left wing back role. C’mon Aden, get on that phone!!!

Looking at the game tonight braithwaite, wing and howson were all excellent.

Looked better with 352 if I’m honest, braithwaite looked a different player with a license to roam, wing and howson kept the ball brilliantly higher up the pitch and shotton looked like Kyle walker haha.

We looked poor 2nd half when we went 433, couldn’t keep the ball once wing and howson went off and downing disappeared.

I’d build the team around wing, braithwaite and howson based on what we seen, could see braithwaite linking up well with Hugill, add a bit more threat in the wide spots and we will be looking good.

I do think we lacked a bit of technical ability that will show against better teams however, we were still mostly dangerous from set pieces rather than open play. But that back 3 looked solid af.

Adama to Wolves is done.

Is it anywhere official yet?

Tim Nash, journo from Wolves, has confirmed it and said they're due to announce it tomorrow morning. I believe he's been a bit off in some parts of this transfer but he seems very confident about it, he's gone on a bit of a joyous spree of tweeting about it.

I just clicked on this after having my volume on full blast just to hear the commentary on the video stream.

Randy Marsh is now screaming 'no' in my head over and over again and I can't get it out of my head.