• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The parent clubs won't be motivated to loan out any quality players. If they are looking for a loan to permanent deal, why not just sell now? It's more of a straight forward deal and they get the cash sooner.

Well unless they're going to use that cash on new contracts for existing players, that money's not going to make much of a difference to them until January anyway, which is ultimately when they'd probably receive it in a loan-to-buy.

There's a thread on FMTTM saying that Besic and Hugill were both at the game last night and will be announced today, and another thread saying that Hugill was spotted having his breakfast at Rockliffe this morning

I feel that if this was really true, in this day and age, somebody would have got their phone out and taken a photo of them. So, as much as I’d like it to be true, especially Besic, I’m not convinced.

Agree with you about them being at the game, I'm not sure I'd want to try and take a pic of someone eating their breakfast though, I'd feel like a right creep   :D

Phil Hay, The Yorkshire Post reporter thinks that Leeds aren't after Besic as he'd be too expensive

I don't know how well connected he is though so might just be his opinion.

Leeds sold Viera to balance the books so could be true.

There's a thread on FMTTM saying that Besic and Hugill were both at the game last night and will be announced today, and another thread saying that Hugill was spotted having his breakfast at Rockliffe this morning

I feel that if this was really true, in this day and age, somebody would have got their phone out and taken a photo of them. So, as much as I’d like it to be true, especially Besic, I’m not convinced.

I've seen a few players and had pictures sent to me of players there but thought better of it than getting a few likes on twitter

I've seen a few players and had pictures sent to me of players there but thought better of it than getting a few likes on twitter

any positive news to share?

Of players there last night?

Fmttm post this morning

I'm at a work conference for work and a certain west ham forward was having breakfast this morning. I know he's from round here so could be nothing in it but was definitely him.

The parent clubs won't be motivated to loan out any quality players. If they are looking for a loan to permanent deal, why not just sell now? It's more of a straight forward deal and they get the cash sooner.

Well unless they're going to use that cash on new contracts for existing players, that money's not going to make much of a difference to them until January anyway, which is ultimately when they'd probably receive it in a loan-to-buy.

If they sold in the transfer window, they could use it in the window.

And for a business cash is always more valuable now rather than later.

We'll have to wait and see if many loan to buy deals materialise in the coming weeks.

I'm sceptical on how many Premier League clubs will go for deals like that, and urge Boro to get moving in the transfer market now!

Of players there last night?

No, sorry. Meant just in general.

Personally very sad to see Adama leave but it does open up new possibilities for us.

I do wonder though if Adama just might miss Tony Pulis and that we might see a drop in form as I feel he will not be a nailed on starter at Wolves

any positive news to share?

Still after most of the targets we've wanted through the window. 

I think the only player we really wanted that we've missed out on is Waghorn.