• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope we don't just spend for the sake of it. I'd like to see us give our young players a run.

No point in having the academy. It costs a fortune to run so would be better off scrapping it like Huddersfield & Brentford then investing it in the first team.

Wow, what a bizarre statement to make  :omg:

Who would people be happy with? I like Britt but he simply can’t hold up the ball, his first touch is shocking at times.

A lot of people weren’t happy with Waghorn, now not impressed with Hugill & Vokes.

Who would people see as the right fit?

I'd be happy with one of Hugill or Vokes but I can't see the need for both of them, especially seeing as we've already got Rudy

I was thinking that too. But if Braithwaite is off I can see him wanting both of them if Pulis is going to play the way he set up in the first half last night.

but Braithwaite was instrumental in that and neither Hugill nor vokes plays the same way?

According to your signature .. Do we have a race to 10? ::D

I really hope we don't just spend for the sake of it. I'd like to see us give our young players a run.

No point in having the academy. It costs a fortune to run so would be better off scrapping it like Huddersfield & Brentford then investing it in the first team.

Wow, what a bizarre statement to make  :omg:

Not really, it costs £4-5m per year to run. If we bring the players through then great. If we don't then it's pointless.

And the lottery numbers if you wouldn't mind Raf?

48151623 and 42

Lost me.....

Sawyer coming miles away

Actually a good show back in the days .. I was glued to the screen, when it was on .. But that's for another thread ;;)

Could we please sign some more players please.. with skills ofc, no panic plodders ;)

Mirror Bolasie story summed up: He has not heard from anyone at Everton or any other club about his future, he has no intention of dropping out of the PL and Palace are interested in getting him tomorrow for what they hope is a reduced price.